The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Applicants for 2015 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MG1762
I applied for Law but am still waiting to hear back from UCL and King's but I'd love to go to Bristol :smile: What are you applying for?

Aw, good luck! I'm sure you will be fine. I've applied for Psychology and I'm hoping to go to Bristol or Birmingham. :biggrin:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Husnara_a
Aw, good luck! I'm sure you will be fine. I've applied for Psychology and I'm hoping to go to Bristol or Birmingham. :biggrin:

Psychology! Let me know if you have any questions, I'm a current third year psychology student. :smile: The 'flavour' of psychology at those two are quite different so it depends on what you're after, I suppose! For instance, the Birmingham dept is quite big, but I prefer the close-knit Bristol dept. Of course, I'm biased though :wink:
Original post by punctuation
Psychology! Let me know if you have any questions, I'm a current third year psychology student. :smile: The 'flavour' of psychology at those two are quite different so it depends on what you're after, I suppose! For instance, the Birmingham dept is quite big, but I prefer the close-knit Bristol dept. Of course, I'm biased though :wink:

haha, thank you!
Sooooo, what is it like at Bristol? I'm extremely nervous that I will get a rejection, my GCSE's are nowhere near as good as other applicants and the subjects I took for A-level don't fit very well with Bristol!

They're my top two as well! For psychology! Probably be in the same class:smile:
did anyone apply for physiological science at bristol?
Original post by Gracey_
They're my top two as well! For psychology! Probably be in the same class:smile:

haha, thank you!
Sooooo, what is it like at Bristol? I'm extremely nervous that I will get a rejection, my GCSE's are nowhere near as good as other applicants and the subjects I took for A-level don't fit very well with Bristol!

The subjects don't really matter, iirc it's just that you need one science (including psychology), right? Anyway, I like it, Bristol uni and city are great, the lecturers are good, etc. :smile: Not sure what to say generally, but if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to divulge.
Reply 526
I just got an offer for Economics and Politics!!
Original post by wpr
I just got an offer for Economics and Politics!!

Politics department must be busy, my Politics + IR offer just came through. The only place yet to respond's now my backup.
Has anyone got an offer for mechanical engineering yet plz i need to know omg if i dont find out soon im gonna rage so hard.

Omg

you dont understand how much i need this right now ffs its christmas soon wtf am i meant to do waiting
Reply 529
Original post by coursearcher
did anyone apply for physiological science at bristol?

Me!!!
any history offer yet?
Reply 531
I'm applying for Chemistry at Bristol and I'm going to the Visit Day on the 11th. I'm quite nervous about the interview. Help! :frown:
Does anyone have a Foreign Languages offer? If so, how long did it take?
Reply 533
Original post by EmmDubya
Politics department must be busy, my Politics + IR offer just came through. The only place yet to respond's now my backup.

Which is your preferred choice?
Just applied for Economics & Politics! :smile:
Original post by Megd65.
Me!!!

Finally someone
where else did you apply?
I am applying from overseas
Original post by adrian jood
Has anyone got an offer for mechanical engineering yet plz i need to know omg if i dont find out soon im gonna rage so hard.

Omg

you dont understand how much i need this right now ffs its christmas soon wtf am i meant to do waiting

I've applied for the same course, its been 2 weeks...am waiting too...
Reply 537
Original post by coursearcher
Finally someone
where else did you apply?
I am applying from overseas

I applied for Biomedical Sciences at Birmingham, King's, Warwick, and Sheffield! You?
Have you got an offer yet?
And where are you applying from?
Original post by Megd65.
I applied for Biomedical Sciences at Birmingham, King's, Warwick, and Sheffield! You?
Have you got an offer yet?
And where are you applying from?

not yet, I am applying for physiology with pharmacology and physiological science at manchester, bristol, newcastle and leicester.

I am applying from UAE so going to UK will be an adventure. I hope :biggrin:
Reply 539
Original post by EmmDubya

Where have you applied?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending