The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Vet Med Bristol Uni 2023

Wondering if anyone on here has applied for the 4 year graduate entry 2023 vet med course at Bristol and if so have they heard anything yet about their application (interviews/holds/offers/rejections)? Have noticed on here offers have been made already for the 5 year course so that's making me twitchy!
I got a conditional offer for Bristol in December!
Reply 2
Original post by JackintheBox23
I got a conditional offer for Bristol in December!

Congratulations! I got an offer in December also. Are you definitely attending Bristol?
Almost certainly! Are you?
Original post by Evmb
Congratulations! I got an offer in December also. Are you definitely attending Bristol?
Reply 4

Yeah definitely. Was my only application due to location as I'll be commuting!
Original post by Evmb
Yeah definitely. Was my only application due to location as I'll be commuting!

I have also got an offer for the graduate entry course, I have firmed the choice!

Hi, I’ve received your private message but I can’t reply as student room isn’t allowing me due to my inactivity! I’d love to be added to the groupchat please. My number is 07570 777688
Just messaged you on WhatsApp!
Original post by Dede.perkins
Hi, I’ve received your private message but I can’t reply as student room isn’t allowing me due to my inactivity! I’d love to be added to the groupchat please. My number is 07570 777688
Reply 8
Original post by Dede.perkins
I have also got an offer for the graduate entry course, I have firmed the choice!

Hiya, just wondering what your grades were for the grad entry course as I'm planning to apply very soon. They don't have A-level requirements stated on the website for the grad entry so I'm confused.
Original post by dglcn
Hiya, just wondering what your grades were for the grad entry course as I'm planning to apply very soon. They don't have A-level requirements stated on the website for the grad entry so I'm confused.

For the graduate entry course they require at least an upper second in a related science degree (I did Biomed for my first degree). I don’t think they have specific requirements for A levels

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending