The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Applicants for 2015 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lecafe88
I applied for Econ+Management for Bristol and KCL. Straight Economics for Ucl and LSE, and Management science Ucl. First choice is probably UCL then LSE.

wish i'd applied to ucl!!! :s-smilie:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by imlisa1996
wish i'd applied to ucl!!! :s-smilie:

Did you have to choose between lse and ucl when you made your first five choices? I was intending to study in London so I concentrated most of my applications to London unis.
year abroad wherever. i'll choose germany :smile: bristol was my 2nd choice but got rejected from lse...where else have you applied?

Germany is great. I applied for Lse, St Andrews, Bristol, Cardiff and Aberdeen. Lse didn t offer me a place, but Bristol and Cardiff did.I'm still waiting for St. Andrews and Aberdeen to respond.
And where are you from?
Original post by glorypower
Germany is great. I applied for Lse, St Andrews, Bristol, Cardiff and Aberdeen. Lse didn t offer me a place, but Bristol and Cardiff did.I'm still waiting for St. Andrews and Aberdeen to respond.
And where are you from?

kent lol, you? originally from paris. and no i just didn't think about my choices well enough, worried that bristol is going to have a boring nightlife, im more of a city person.. :confused:
kent lol, you? originally from paris. and no i just didn't think about my choices well enough, worried that bristol is going to have a boring nightlife, im more of a city person.. :confused:

Have you been to the uni? It's a trek uphill if you are going on foot but there are a few shops around the campus area so it is not too isolated from everything else. It will definitely be quite underwhelming compared to London if good nightlife and a urban setting is your thing though.

Maybe it will turn out to be just fine. I'm an EU student. So...can't say whether it's good or not for you to go to Bristol.
Bristol is a BIG city with a vibrant music scene and some amazing clubs and pubs.

You really wont be bored!
Original post by sydneybridge
Bristol is a BIG city with a vibrant music scene and some amazing clubs and pubs.

Do you live in Bristol?
Is anyone here a Bristol offer holder? (2015)

Yes. Why?
Original post by JamjamjamT
Yes. Why?

Oh. I was interested in the people who are looking forward to studying at Bristol uni. Which course did you apply for?
Oh. I was interested in the people who are looking forward to studying at Bristol uni. Which course did you apply for?

BSc Maths.
BSc Maths.

Great. Is it your first choice?
Reply 792
Is there anyone going to study psychology in Bristol XDD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going to the offer holder open day on the 25th Feb?
Original post by Lynneee
Is there anyone going to study psychology in Bristol XDD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am :smile: Are you looking forward to it? The course seems good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great. Is it your first choice?

I don't have a first choice yet. I still have two Unis left to reply to me. Once I have had offers/rejections from all of them, I will make my decision.
Original post by sydneybridge

really? i take it you've been there? what is the uni itself like? :biggrin:
Unconditional offer for law

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't have a first choice yet. I still have two Unis left to reply to me. Once I have had offers/rejections from all of them, I will make my decision.

Me too. Got two places. But still waiting for two more to respond.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending