The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Applicants for 2015 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by perflous
Anyone planning to apply for Politics and International Relations or a variation thereof?

Yes! I am applying for the new Politics with Quantitative Methods degree! Doubt I'll get an offer but hey ho worth a try...
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by HennersPD
Haha it'll be good !! Have you got any other offers yet? :smile: where else have you applied? :biggrin:

Hey, HennersPD, why did you choose Bristol? Is it a good university for engineering?
Original post by AlexGDuarte
Hey, HennersPD, why did you choose Bristol? Is it a good university for engineering?

I really liked the department , city and staff :smile: I honestly don't know as I've applied for Chemistry! :smile:
Should I expect to receive an offer from Bristol for Chemistry as I've been invited to a visit day? :biggrin:
Haha it'll be good !! Have you got any other offers yet? :smile: where else have you applied? :biggrin:

Bath NatSci!

Cambridge NatSci
St Andrews chemistry with French and industrial placement
Durham chemistry Industrial route
Applying for English! :smile:
Original post by paradoxicalme
Applying for English! :smile:

Ooooh, Bristol is just amazing for everything it seems. So gooooood
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Ooooh, Bristol is just amazing for everything it seems. So gooooood

Bristol's actually my fifth choice :lol: But I just really like all my choices. Bristol's great for most subjects - most oversubscribed uni, I believe.
Bath NatSci!

Cambridge NatSci
St Andrews chemistry with French and industrial placement
Durham chemistry Industrial route

Ah have you got an offers yet then? :smile:
I really liked the department , city and staff :smile: I honestly don't know as I've applied for Chemistry! :smile:

Hm, ok, thank you anyway :smile:
So, is it a good city to live in?
Original post by paradoxicalme
Bristol's actually my fifth choice :lol: But I just really like all my choices. Bristol's great for most subjects - most oversubscribed uni, I believe.

Meh, considering its top for chem and you're applying for something totally opposite it's pretty awesome
Ah have you got an offers yet then? :smile:

Yep, the bath one
Meh, considering its top for chem and you're applying for something totally opposite it's pretty awesome

Yep, the bath one

Aha I've got offers from Warwick and Bath! Would you expect I'd get one from Bristol as I've been invited to a visit day? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlexGDuarte
Hm, ok, thank you anyway :smile:
So, is it a good city to live in?

Yeah I think it's a real metropolitan city and there's so much more to do there than just being a uni student! Plus everything close and easy to get to ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aha I've got offers from Warwick and Bath! Would you expect I'd get one from Bristol as I've been invited to a visit day? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah nice. Unless you do something bad at interview I'm sure you'll get one

Chances are you'll get an offer
Ah nice. Unless you do something bad at interview I'm sure you'll get one

Chances are you'll get an offer

Oh OK! When do St Andrews get back to you? And what'd you mean by "do something bad"? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh OK! When do St Andrews get back to you? And what'd you mean by "do something bad"? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea

Just really worry them with a complete lack of understanding or something
No idea

Just really worry them with a complete lack of understanding or something

Aha OK what questions related to Chemistry do you think they could ask me? How should I prepare?
Applying for Environmental Geoscience MSci. Got an acknowledgement but still waiting for an offer!
Reply 98
I guess this one is pretty niche, but anyone else going for Mathematics and Computer Science? I sent off my application today and I'm sooo excited :-)
Original post by Karoel
I guess this one is pretty niche, but anyone else going for Mathematics and Computer Science? I sent off my application today and I'm sooo excited :-)

I'm just going for Computer Science. Was considering Maths and Computer Science though.

Quick Reply

Latest