The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Applicants for 2015 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lol mate what is your problem?

She gains nothing by making you choose Bristol over London, she's just trying to help you.

Go to London no one could give less of a **** tbh

I'm not terribly fussed, but if a statement such as living costs in London being three times as much as in Bristol, I'd like to see that backed up.

I know London is expensive, but if it is indeed that expensive as stated, I stand corrected.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by NineBurgundy
Any other English applicants still not heard? I submitted in October :frown:

I applied for English & Theatre... Still waiting :frown:
Still not heard for Maths. Applied in December, but still have high hopes :biggrin:
Original post by nageorge
I applied for English & Theatre... Still waiting :frown:

Original post by pryngles
Still not heard for Maths. Applied in December, but still have high hopes :biggrin:

Hang on in there. If you are still on Hold at this stage they are still interested in you.
Fingers crossed.
Just firmed Bristol for Geography!!! Aaaah
Original post by ddalgi
I would say the most important thing would be to compare the academic structure :smile: Also, consider between living in London or Bristol, especially the part about cost! I personally prefer Bristol for its course structure, and the place is rather nice and chill (compared to where I come from, as well as London). Sorry if this isn't exactly decision-making helpful, just my two cents worth :smile:

Thank you! every review helps :smile:
Original post by sydneybridge
Hang on in there. If you are still on Hold at this stage they are still interested in you.
Fingers crossed.

Firmly crossed! Every email notification I received is pushing me closer to the edge haha....
who isnt firming bristol and why?
Anyone else still waiting for French/Politics?
I have just rejected my offer for BSc Maths at Bristol having firmed LSE. Thank you though for being the first Uni to make me an offer.
Just got my unconditional offer for psychology. So happy - I'd convinced myself that I wasn't going to get in. Over the moon :')
Hey guys, I am currently holding an offer for Aerospace Engineering at Bristol. Most likely will be firming Bristol, however I am unsure about accommodation. I am very sociable however prefer sometimes to be on my own, and seen as though my timetable seems pretty busy for the first year, I would prefer somewhere quiet. I didn't get a chance to look at accommodation on the Open Day, so does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by Chris654
Hey guys, I am currently holding an offer for Aerospace Engineering at Bristol. Most likely will be firming Bristol, however I am unsure about accommodation. I am very sociable however prefer sometimes to be on my own, and seen as though my timetable seems pretty busy for the first year, I would prefer somewhere quiet. I didn't get a chance to look at accommodation on the Open Day, so does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi Chris, think im looking for something similar to yourself, could you let me know if you find anything decent? thanks
Reply 993
I firmed my place for German and Russian around a month ago now, absolutely love the city and the course :biggrin:
Still no offer for Maths, can't believe they're making me wait so long!!! :frown:
Still no offer for Maths, can't believe they're making me wait so long!!! :frown:

Hope you hear soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cfahy311
Hi Chris, think im looking for something similar to yourself, could you let me know if you find anything decent? thanks

hey man, haven't had a look yet myself but ill let you know if i find anything decent. have you had a look yet?
I haven't heard for maths either! I also applied in December, it's torturous :frown:

I haven't heard back for Maths either! I also applied in December, its torturous!! :frown:
Original post by georosew
I haven't heard back for Maths either! I also applied in December, its torturous!! :frown:

Oh yay at least it isn't just me!!! What predicted/achieved grades do you have? I wonder if they've just forgotten about us :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending