The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by AakankshaS
Any internationals get an offer for law yet?

Nope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Mariusk03
Got a conditional offer for business management :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you from the Uk or an international student? What was your offer if you don't mind me asking?

Whew. That's a load off my mind. I'm assuming you're applying for law as well? Any clue about what kind of lnat score kings looks for ? Or anything that they put extra emphasis on?
Got a conditional offer of three As for philosophy here, anyone else applied for Philosophy? :smile:
Original post by AakankshaS
Any internationals get an offer for law yet?

Nope, still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by robthehero
Nope, still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here :/
AB offer for MSci Computer Science :yep:
Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 507
Has any PPE received an offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tabmax22
Hey. I also applied for maths at King's. How long did they take to make you an offer? My UCAS got sent off this Monday, when can I expect a reply from them?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what were your GCSE grades and AS levels? And what are you predicted for UCAS this year? Just asking so I could get a rough idea of where I stand in terms of getting in KCL.

I applied on the 24th of October got acknowldeged on the 28th and got my offer on the 12th of November.

For GCSE's I got 1A*, 5A's, 4B's, 2C's and a B in additonal maths fsmq.
For my A-levels I was predicted A*AA in maths, further maths and history.
I've just literally got another unconditional offer from Kings College for (international) Politics!

I applied for two courses at KCL (Politics and Philosophy) and sent my UCAS off on the 13th October. I received an unconditional offer from KCL on 31st October for Philosophy and now one for Politics today!!

I also got into LSE for (Politics & Philosophy) earlier today as well so I'm really happy today! Although now i'm into LSE it's all rather anti-climatic!
Anyone else having issues logging onto the application portal? It's saying my username or password is incorrect (even though they're the details they emailed me...?) Most frustrating thing ever!!
just got an offer from Kings College for War Studies&History! considering i got an Oxford interview today as well, i think it's safe to say it's been a pretty amazing day! :smile:

(it was an unconditional; already achieved 40 IB points, with 7,7,6 at HL. nice to see so many other IBers on this thread!)
(edited 9 years ago)
Got a conditional offer for IR so happy!!!
Got a conditional offer for Anatomy, development + human biology. Yay!
Anyone else on the same course?
Received an offer for Biomed yesterday at 19:30pm!
Received an unconditional offer for International Relations !!
Just received a conditional for Political Economy!!
Reply 517
Original post by happyavocado
Received an unconditional offer for International Relations !!

Wow well done!! When did you get it ?
Original post by cartonama
Anyone else having issues logging onto the application portal? It's saying my username or password is incorrect (even though they're the details they emailed me...?) Most frustrating thing ever!!

exactly the same thing happening to me. what are u gonna do
conditional offer for ancient history! AAB

Quick Reply

Latest