The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Sorry to ask, but what A levels (grades) do you need to get into King's College London?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1461
Original post by francesca_161
Sorry to ask, but what A levels (grades) do you need to get into King's College London?

Depends on the course you want to apply for, requirements can vary from A*AA-BBB
I just completed the accommodation application but, apart from Champion Hill, it didn't give me the option to pick en-suite rooms. Does anyone know why? How I choose the type of room (standard single, en-suite, large etc)?
Original post by srhtaylor
If anyone has any general questions about King's College then feel free to reply to this message. Currently a first year English Literature Undergraduate student at King's and I know what you are all going through as I was in the same position as you last year!

Hey how much of time King's can take before responding to my application? I applied last february and i'm still waiting :confused:
Original post by srhtaylor
If anyone has any general questions about King's College then feel free to reply to this message. Currently a first year English Literature Undergraduate student at King's and I know what you are all going through as I was in the same position as you last year!

I'm considering KCL English for next year, I was wondering how your experience has been so far? :smile:
Original post by okuyombenya
I just completed the accommodation application but, apart from Champion Hill, it didn't give me the option to pick en-suite rooms. Does anyone know why? How I choose the type of room (standard single, en-suite, large etc)?

They all have en suite's at Champion Hill this year.
Hey anyone going to the open day tomorrow ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
hello,
Which subject are you going to study in King's College?
For me, to apply accommodation in not still opened yet.
Reply 1468

Champion hill by far have the largest rooms and beds and they all have en-suites :smile: They are all single bedrooms, you wont be sharing. If you have any more questions feel free to message me :smile:
Original post by Sykro
Champion hill by far have the largest rooms and beds and they all have en-suites :smile: They are all single bedrooms, you wont be sharing. If you have any more questions feel free to message me :smile:

On the website it says that, for example, Stamford Street Apartments Standard Single En-suite is £178, and when choosing accommodation I didn't get the choice to choose en-suite for stamford st apartments. Are you saying all the rooms, except Champion Hill, are all standard non en-suite?
Reply 1470
On the website it says that, for example, Stamford Street Apartments Standard Single En-suite is £178, and when choosing accommodation I didn't get the choice to choose en-suite for stamford st apartments. Are you saying all the rooms, except Champion Hill, are all standard non en-suite?

No all have ensuits apart from nutford house and some other cheap ones :smile: Best to phone up king's and ask though, in case they have made some changes.
Original post by zedtee
17?? really?? were you put a year ahed???

I will also be 17 at the start of the course..I decided to do my subjects intensively in one year rather than over two years.
Original post by Rachelmtp
Did anyone else get deferred from International Relations and get given an offer for War Studies? :smile:
Also, will anyone else be 17 on entry? I'm still going to be 17 for the first month of uni, so I'm kind of scared of not being able to participate in much during that time...

I'll be 17 too!:smile:
Reply 1473
Original post by Rachelmtp
Hey! That's awesome, I didn't know that :biggrin: What course are you on?

European Studies, you?
Does anyone know which is considered the most sociable accommodation?
I'm going to be studying English next year x
how far is moonraker to the strand campus?
Reply 1476
Original post by KatherineIsobel
Does anyone know which is considered the most sociable accommodation?
I'm going to be studying English next year x

Depends on who you get roomed with so it's pretty much random, you can be in completely dead halls but if you get good flat mates then you can end up with a really good social life
Anybody thinking about intercollegiate halls?
Hi there, was wondering if anyone has been given an offer to study an MSc on HR? Wondering when we will here from them...!
... Though I think I'm in the wrong thread. =/ But I don't think I was able to find a thread for postgraduates?
Reply 1479
Original post by Gabrielxucram
Anybody thinking about intercollegiate halls?

Yep I put connaught hall and international hall on my list for accommodation choices, I think most of the intercollegiate spots for accommodation are well located, well at least college hall is

Quick Reply

Latest