The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Not my favourite but something that made me smile earlier this year. It was in the soccer aid match on ITV Maradona was just about to take the penalty and the commentator says:

"If Maradona scores from someone elses handball i'm going home" It was something like that anyway.
"The greatest result of education is tolerance."
Reply 3
*J*
Not my favourite but something that made me smile earlier this year. It was in the soccer aid match on ITV Maradona was just about to take the penalty and the commentator says:

"If Maradona scores from someone elses handball i'm going home" It was something like that anyway.

haha yes i remember that, was something to that effect at least.
mine : Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together, by Oprah

or, If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style, by Quentin Crisp.
Reply 4
well i love the quote

hope is a thing with feathers, that preaches in the soul, it sings the tune without the words and does not stop at all

i read it in a book, noughts and crosses---excellent book 2 :smile:
Reply 5
"Lifes A B*tch and then you marry one"
"I'm so glamourous, I piss glitter"
Reply 7
"Trying to be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are"
Reply 8
"Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast." - Douglas Adams.
Reply 9
"How do you sleep while the rest of us cry, how do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye, how do you walk with your head held high, can you even look me in the eye and tell me why"
"Now I can let these dream killers kill my self esteem or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreas"- Kanye West
smile- you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile :smile: dont know where it is from though
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
"Did you know rat poison has an expiry date? What happens when it expires? Does it become delicious?"
"There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"- Morrissey

Latest

Trending

Trending