The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because there is this god-like voice coming from the sky saying:

"Stop, this is the POLICE, we have you surrounded"
Reply 21
Fluent in Lies
Even on a pool of lava?

Yeap, was only yesterday that a helicopter landed in my swimming pool full of lava.
Reply 22
john171
It could mean a million and one things. Are you sure it's even a police helicopter...How can you tell at night?

It can't be police, pig's can't fly.

Yeh, how can you possibly tell at night? Unless they have a siren blarring out high above the land :confused:
Reply 23
Actually (sorry bit of a geek here :wink: ) helicopters have quite a distinctive sound... can easily tell when they are around, totally different sound to fix wing aircraft...
Reply 24
LouE3D
Actually (sorry bit of a geek here :wink: ) helicopters have quite a distinctive sound... can easily tell when they are around, totally different sound to fix wing aircraft...

Geek... :p:

Nah, i know what you mean, it's kinda common knowledge to know the difference between a plane and a helicopter..

And the Police Chopper round here has a very distinctive sound, can tell when that's around.
Reply 25
A.ndrew
Geek... :p:

Nah, i know what you mean, it's kinda common knowledge to know the difference between a plane and a helicopter..

And the Police Chopper round here has a very distinctive sound, can tell when that's around.

At night, big light on police chopper might give it away too :wink:

A geek.... and proud :biggrin: :cool:
Reply 26
LouE3D
At night, big light on police chopper might give it away too :wink:

A geek.... and proud :biggrin: :cool:

True, :biggrin:

Nah, your not a geek.. :p:
wesetters
I'd leave the country if I were you.

lol. it is odd how they're always above my house :ninja:
Reply 28
guccilittlepiggy
lol. it is odd how they're always above my house :ninja:

Depends if your House is Shaped like a Giant 'H'
Reply 29
Or if some rogue painted one on...
Reply 30
They might be looking at the traffic for the radio. Not so much at night though.
Reply 31
A.ndrew
It can't be police, pig's can't fly.

You are right and wrong! It can be the police but its not a police officer flying it.

Mark
Reply 32
Do you live near a millionaire recluse who likes to conduct his business at night?
why? do you live near me?
Reply 34
mark1010
You are right and wrong! It can be the police but its not a police officer flying it.

Mark

Good point. No wonder police are never in them :p:
Reply 35
I always have them flying above where we live, but then we live in quite a built up area with quite a bit of wasteland.

They're a bloody nuisance sometimes, the other night we had one flying above at 3am for about an hour, with the searchlight on. They're actually quite noisy when they're flying really low.
TheThirdMan
Helicopters ARE a form of transport more than looking for criminals. Many wealthy people prefer them to private jets cos they can go shorter distances and fly lower and land anywhere flat, .

and most of therich and famous like flying blakc and yellow MD900s with nite suns and hovering over dodgy areas of town at 0300hrs or yellow/ red MD900s with 'ambulance' on the side and running run in orange babygros ...
Reply 37
zippyRN
and most of therich and famous like flying blakc and yellow MD900s with nite suns and hovering over dodgy areas of town at 0300hrs or yellow/ red MD900s with 'ambulance' on the side and running run in orange babygros ...

You know your helicopters...
Reply 38
i actually found out why there were helicopters flying around my area - they were looking for a man that was hiding (acording to my friend who seen the guy jump over his garden gate)

Latest

Trending

Trending