The Student Room Group

Leonardo 2022 Graduate Schemes

Hi everyone,

Couldn't find a post for those of us applying for graduate positions at Leonardo. Anyone else going through the application process?
Yes doing the programme in Yeovil for Sales and Marketing for Leonardo Helicopters. Applied months ago, did the online interview and.... Still waiting for another follow up email.
Reply 2
Original post by Tobyberty
Yes doing the programme in Yeovil for Sales and Marketing for Leonardo Helicopters. Applied months ago, did the online interview and.... Still waiting for another follow up email.

I did my online assessment a couple of days ago, waiting to hear back too. Do you have any idea when they're holding the final stage?
Original post by mykzzzz
I did my online assessment a couple of days ago, waiting to hear back too. Do you have any idea when they're holding the final stage?

Im guessing later this month or maybe March? April seems a little late but who knows. Let me know if you hear anything and vice versa. Which scheme did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by Tobyberty
Im guessing later this month or maybe March? April seems a little late but who knows. Let me know if you hear anything and vice versa. Which scheme did you apply for?

I've applied for systems engineering! Yeah thanks I'll post here as soon as I hear, I'm eager to find out
Reply 5
Hey! Major congratulations for getting to the Zoom interview, maybe that is the final stage? (:

Best of luck for it and thanks for giving us an idea of what's next. Did you a design related degree at uni?
Congratulations it sounds like you did really well!
Reply 7
Original post by babi ungu
Hi mykzzzz, sorry for the late reply.
I have just completed the interview via hirevue (zoom type of interview) today.
So, after 10 minutes presentation, there were technical questions and competency-based interview questions.

The HR informed me about the presentation and competency-based interview, but not the technical questions.
However, I was prepared, although the interviewer pointed out 1 incorrect point in my technical answers.

The interview lasted for 1.5 hours, I basically used all the time available because I asked a few questions at the end.
Two people interviewed me, and I found they were very professional and nice as well.

And I will know the result of the interview within 2-3 weeks. But they do not mention if this would be the final stage. I hope it is the final stage.
They are actually interviewing candidates in the same week/month.
And Yes, I did study design & engineering related degree in uni.

Anyway - best of luck with your application!

Hey! Congratulations for getting to the interview stage, that's amazing! Thanks for sharing that there's technical questions too - sounds like you did really well though! Best of luck with your application, I'm sure you'll do great!
Original post by mykzzzz
Hey! Congratulations for getting to the interview stage, that's amazing! Thanks for sharing that there's technical questions too - sounds like you did really well though! Best of luck with your application, I'm sure you'll do great!

Has anyone heard back from Leonardo on their final interview?
Reply 9
No sorry I ended up going with another company so didn't go to the final interview
No problem at all, best of luck anyway.
Reply 11
Original post by aircraftcharls
No problem at all, best of luck anyway.

ah thanks you too - best of luck with your applications!
Original post by babi ungu
Hi there, 1.5 months after the final interview Leonardo HR called me to ask whether I want to be their reserve candidate, just in case the first candidate not successful in the SC clearance etc. I agreed to be their reserve candidate or the second option candidate 😅.

However, I got an offer somewhere else and I am starting the first day training in two days time.

All the best for your job searching!!

Hi there, congrats on being offered a place, I also have been offered a place to which I have accepted. :smile: All the best for your career!
Original post by aircraftcharls
Hi there, congrats on being offered a place, I also have been offered a place to which I have accepted. :smile: All the best for your career!

hii, would you be able to tell me what kind of presentation they require & some tips for answering the questions. thank youu :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest