The Student Room Group

Girl enjoys violent sex, i dont get it

Please dont delete this, I dont want sex tips and ive tried to make it as unexplicit as possible. I just want insight.

Ive got bored of my girlfriend and her constant missionary. So I got myself down to a club and met a new girl who I've been seeing for 2 weeks now, shes kinky. Only thing is she likes really violent sex.

She literally asks me to hit her as hard as I can while we have sex and its a bit wierd, it feels like abuse so I dont really want to do it.

We were watching the sopranos together and there is a scene in it where a guy holds a gun to tony sopranos sister while they have sex and she said she would love it if i did that to her and keeps asking if we can get a gun so we can do it. WTF guns are illegal for one and secondly why would a girl enjoy that sort of thing.

Does anyone have any insight into this love of violent sex?
I also like it. Just a kink some of us have.
I also enjoy violent sex, I really trust my partner.
The gun thing is a bit weird, I wouldn't be keen on that. It's all a part of the sub/dom thing really. Violent sex isn't all that weird, and can be very enjoyable. BUT, if you're not comfortable with it then talk to her about it. Compromise so that you're both happy with what you're doing. IE, some nights doing what she likes, some nights doing what you're more into.
It's far more common than you'd think, and again, as anonymous said, it's just a kink some people have.

As far as the gun thing goes, again, I know other people who are very much into similar kinds of roleplay. But that's just what it is - roleplay. It doesn't even have to be a real gun, if you do decide to to try something like that. Just realistic enough to convince her.

Don't feel like you have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, but have a discussion with her about it. Explain how it makes you feel and hear it from her side; for a start, she'd hardly be asking you for it if she didn't want it or enjoy it. I could give my own reasons as to why I do similar things myself, but they're not necessarily the same as hers. If it doesn't work out, you're most likely just not sexually compatible and might well be better off with someone else.
I think liking rough sex is quite common, but guns.. that's a bit extreme :erm:
You're cheating on your girl, not cool bro but that's not the topic.

Yeah girls have weird fetish(rape, violent etc) because it turns them on and makes them like a piece of meat. Sadly my girl isn't into it :/
Original post by Anonymous
Please dont delete this, I dont want sex tips and ive tried to make it as unexplicit as possible. I just want insight.

Ive got bored of my girlfriend and her constant missionary. So I got myself down to a club and met a new girl who I've been seeing for 2 weeks now, shes kinky. Only thing is she likes really violent sex.

She literally asks me to hit her as hard as I can while we have sex and its a bit wierd, it feels like abuse so I dont really want to do it.

We were watching the sopranos together and there is a scene in it where a guy holds a gun to tony sopranos sister while they have sex and she said she would love it if i did that to her and keeps asking if we can get a gun so we can do it. WTF guns are illegal for one and secondly why would a girl enjoy that sort of thing.

Does anyone have any insight into this love of violent sex?

It's just how sexuality goes, a lot of people dig this stuff. I've always been into kinkier stuff, the media normally portrays it like people have violent tendancies in their general life, or were abused or something, but that isn't true for me and I don't think it's true for most people. I can't explain it any more than I can explain why I like tits, they just turn me on.

Your girlfriend should understand that just because she's the sub, she shouldn't just demand you do anything she wants, and expect you to comply as you're not being hurt. I feel like this stuff is always something you should build up to, it's very important there's strong trust when having rough sex. Tell her you'd rather take things a bit slower in this regard.

Any study you read on sexuality will tell you that these "extreme" fantasies are actually extremely common- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_fantasy I don't think a gun fantasy is much different to a rape one, and that's very common in men and women. Truth is, we're still in a time where openly discussing any unusual sexual desires is pretty taboo.
It is a lot more common than you would think.

Why do you think Fifty Shades trilogy sold so well?
Just get a BB or water gun :lol:

Violent sex per say isn't uncommon. I've had sex with a girl who got off on having her hair pulled and getting spanked, dominated, clothes literally ripped off, slammed against wall sort of sex.

You never truly know a girl until you screw them. It's why having no sex before marriage is a bad idea.
It is something that is becoming more common and accepted now. As long as your both comfortable and no laws are being broken then alll is fine. If you're not comfortable then talk to her and work something out.
Its actually quite common for women to want to be dominated by a man which manifests itself through kinky sex.

I myself like dominating a girl bit I understand how it can feel awkward, I'm happy to spank a girl but slapping her face as I was asked just was not something im into.

Your choice is ultimately to meet in the middle (blindfolding, taking her when you want outside) or be honest and break up.
It's been accepted in society for rough sex. Only a selected collection of females will accept ideas of violent sex, because they have a slight bit of kinky behaviour inside them. Girls are complicated. Just deal with it. They love the rush of excitement, danger and violence as adrenaline rushes fast through their blood. So... Yee.
When I have sex with my boyfriend I get turned on by having my hair pulled, being spanked and the guy being in complete control. With my ex I had sex where I was in control but I just didn't like it as much as I like sex with my current boyfriend. Some girls prefer different things to other girls.
I'd say I also like violent and rough sex, gun bit is kinda unusual but each to their own.
P.S. break up with your gf, cheating is not cool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending