The Student Room Group

Any one resitting A2 Modules?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I've firmed Nottingham and insured brunel.
Went on a applicant day today so that has encouraged me to apply myself more! Woke up much earlier today and going to continue
Original post by neal95
Went on a applicant day today so that has encouraged me to apply myself more! Woke up much earlier today and going to continue

Yh open days are great for motivation. Not long now, almost mid Feb.
Possibly want to resit computing, got 178 UMS for A2 :frown: Damn WJEC, most unfair exam board ever.
Original post by Lost_hope
hey, congratz is that your firm and try to revise like in a place where there is no TV or computer and just imagine yourself in 1 years time going to the uni that you want and doing a subject you love :smile: hope that helps

I'm waiting for a decision from keele, I wanna go there the most but I wouldn't mind Wolverhampton either. yeah, you're right. I've just ordered some more revision books online aswell..ugh here we go
Original post by Trupac
Yh open days are great for motivation. Not long now, almost mid Feb.

Time is flying :'( & im behind

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGemini
Time is flying :'( & im behind

Posted from TSR Mobile

It sure is. But I think there is still more than enough time to ace these exams if you put your head down and start putting in serious work ASAP.

Besides, Im looking at the retakes as a last chance to redeem myself because A-levels will be completely overhauled from Sept. 2015 so it's gonna be impossible to resit even if I'm crazy enough to try again incase I **** up again this time.
Yep I am. Also finishing the fourth AS I dropped so 7 exams this summer. How's everyone feeling? Results day was horrible haha but glad we picked ourselves up and persisted. That annoying feeling of doing an extra year is bloody annoying though :colonhash:
Does anyone know a place where my coursework can be forwarded to a center? The place I was doing it are now charging me £330 for it so I'm looking for an alternative.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trupac
It sure is. But I think there is still more than enough time to ace these exams if you put your head down and start putting in serious work ASAP.

Besides, Im looking at the retakes as a last chance to redeem myself because A-levels will be completely overhauled from Sept. 2015 so it's gonna be impossible to resit even if I'm crazy enough to try again incase I **** up again this time.

Four months is more than enough even if you do a little bit everyday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,
I'm a year 13 student but I recently dropped out of the college i was attending due to some personal reasons. I'm aware that the deadline for exam entries is this month, but I really need to enter myself for the exams in June 2015. I'm doing OCR biology, chemistry and Edexcel maths. I also need to retake some units from my AS's.
Could anybody please tell me where I can apply to sit these exams this June for cheap prices? I live in west London and I don't mind travelling far if it's cheap. I know I'm late already, but I really really need to sit these exams in June. I'm really desperate and stressing our here. I would really appreciate anybody who helps me in pointing me in the right direction.

P.s I'm planning on taking a gap year so I haven't applied for unis yet, although I did make a UCAS account when I was in school.

Thank you forever!!
Original post by TheGemini
:O Foooking hell.
Mate I'm paying 112 for 5 exams -.- damn!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey which exams are you sitting? And which centre?
Original post by AR_95
I payed 40 per unit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, which centre? And which exams? I'm looking for somewhere to sit the exams. Stressing out b/s I'm already late!
Original post by Asfoi
Wtf why are all your retakes so expensive. I paid £20 for each module, in total I paid £40.

Wow that's cheap! Where is it?
Original post by Blackorgreen
Hey, which centre? And which exams? I'm looking for somewhere to sit the exams. Stressing out b/s I'm already late!

Southborough highschool. Contact them ASAP
Original post by AR_95
Southborough highschool. Contact them ASAP

Oh thank you! Will do that ASAP!
Which exams are you taking? And any practicals?
Oh thank you! Will do that ASAP!
Which exams are you taking? And any practicals?

2 biology papers and 2 physics

1 physics practical at a different center will cost me 550 though
Original post by Asfoi
At my sixth form, mabye that's why its so cheap. Its in Bristol, called Castle school sixth form.

Oh shoot! I live in London :/ but I will try at the college I was attending.
Original post by AR_95
2 biology papers and 2 physics

1 physics practical at a different center will cost me 550 though

£550 that's a lot for one practical. I need to do 6!
£550 that's a lot for one practical. I need to do 6!

6 practicals? good luck...

Quick Reply

Latest