The Student Room Group

I am a boring, nerdy 18 year old white guy... Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackoclypse
I love both but usually I would go for beef. Chicken burgers go very nice with rice though.

ew why rice? prefer it with chips and a nice cold cherry coke :smile:
Original post by GCSEmoron
how many times have you been given a blow-job?

Sadly zero. How many have you?
twice, but both times we were both OFF OUR HEADS drunk :/

so no real, sober blow jobs for me yet unfortunately :frown:
Original post by maryamzahid
ew why rice? prefer it with chips and a nice cold cherry coke :smile:

Eww cherry coke is vile :P. Rice it goes well with lots of things especially egg fried. But you are right I always have chips with my beef burgers and often with my chicken burgers if I can't have rice.
Original post by GCSEmoron
twice, but both times we were both OFF OUR HEADS drunk :/

so no real, sober blow jobs for me yet unfortunately :frown:

I know that feel bro. Best of luck for your future sexual endeavours though.
Eww cherry coke is vile :P. Rice it goes well with lots of things especially egg fried. But you are right I always have chips with my beef burgers and often with my chicken burgers if I can't have rice.

im a cherry coke addict! and man, I only have rice with curry. since u are 18, u going to uni?
im a cherry coke addict! and man, I only have rice with curry. since u are 18, u going to uni?

Oddly I'm not a huge fan of most curry as I don't much care for spicy food. I am yes I start in October at the university of Warwick.
Oddly I'm not a huge fan of most curry as I don't much care for spicy food. I am yes I start in October at the university of Warwick.

haha, I haven't had a curry in ages if I am being honest, and wow, that's amazing congrats :smile: what you planning on studying there?
haha, I haven't had a curry in ages if I am being honest, and wow, that's amazing congrats :smile: what you planning on studying there?

As I mentioned earlier in the thread I will be studying which stands for Maths Operational Research Statistics and Economics, so sort of 4 subjects rolled into one.
As I mentioned earlier in the thread I will be studying which stands for Maths Operational Research Statistics and Economics, so sort of 4 subjects rolled into one.

haha sorry I wasn't going through the thread :smile: and dang, that's a lot :smile:
haha sorry I wasn't going through the thread :smile: and dang, that's a lot :smile:

Yeah it's going to be a lot of hard work I reckon. Still it's supposed to be a really worthwhile degree to get or so I've read. :smile:
Yeah it's going to be a lot of hard work I reckon. Still it's supposed to be a really worthwhile degree to get or so I've read. :smile:

its still a lot more interesting than my degree is gonna be :smile: so have fun and work hard, Warwick is amazing
its still a lot more interesting than my degree is gonna be :smile: so have fun and work hard, Warwick is amazing

Warwick is a very nice place, and I am looking forward to going there. What degree are you doing?
Warwick is a very nice place, and I am looking forward to going there. What degree are you doing?

Law with Criminology at University of Liverpool :smile: what made you pick Warwick?
Law with Criminology at University of Liverpool :smile: what made you pick Warwick?

That's the degree course my younger brother wants to do, good luck to you. As for why Warwick they were the only university that does the MORSE course and I really liked the sound of it. Plus when I went on the open days I was impressed.
I'm assuming you're a virgin... :biggrin:
Original post by Incubator
I'm assuming you're a virgin... :biggrin:

You assume correctly, I really need to get out more.
You assume correctly, I really need to get out more.

Mostly everybody here on TSR fits your description, except me :wink:
Like, why are you so white for?!
I haven't actually although weirdly one of my friends invited me around to play that yesterday although sadly I was too busy.

Then alas, you are boring, but you are not nerdy. It's a brilliant series imo, I think that it was the first game to give you customisable combos. Before it you had streetfighter and other things like that where you had to learn combos, but with this you could create your own and just attack however you wanted

Quick Reply

Latest