Scroll to see replies

Original post by RealistZ
I'm really happy that you got one

Thank you, I really hope you get one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lulagirl15
Thank you, I really hope you get one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks but I already got one for the 27th it just seemed that you really wanted to get in so I was relieved to see you get one
Original post by RealistZ
Thanks but I already got one for the 27th it just seemed that you really wanted to get in so I was relieved to see you get one

Oh sorry I didn't realise! Thats great :biggrin:
Who else on the a2l still hasn't heard anything
Original post by f1refly
Probably not.... I think it's only for work experience and not if we've attended a lecture or joined a club or something... What was you thinking of including (if you don't mind me asking)?

Well I attended a hospital seminar but I assume that is work experience and I have a certificate anyways...I was also thinking of putting my dance club thing but I don't think that's the kind of thing they want
Any news today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahfrost97
Well I attended a hospital seminar but I assume that is work experience and I have a certificate anyways...I was also thinking of putting my dance club thing but I don't think that's the kind of thing they want

Better to put it and not need it than not have it. Are you putting down paid employment eg working in a bar?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ahmedddUUU
Congrats! No I haven't heard anything, Leeds was my riskiest choice anyway so I'm not too surprised

Aww don't give up hope, there's still time for them to give you an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you guys putting in the "nature of work" section? Do you simply have to put voluntary, paid, work experience etc
Original post by Unknown505
What are you guys putting in the "nature of work" section? Do you simply have to put voluntary, paid, work experience etc

"Voluntary placement in A&E at x hospital, x location"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile[/

Are you typing it or writing by hand
[QUOTE="Unknown505;52725299"]

Posted from TSR Mobile[/

Are you typing it or writing by hand

I just filled it in by hand, don't think it matters as long as you're clear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 992
hi do you get sent letters regarding interviews?
Any interviews today? Hopefully there will be before 5pm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not heard a thing.

Still holding on to hope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by topgear1987
Not heard a thing.

Still holding on to hope

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here..I think I'll let go after next week but till then not gonna lose any hope :biggrin: x
Better to put it and not need it than not have it. Are you putting down paid employment eg working in a bar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My employment is at the same place I volunteer but on different days and doing different jobs, so I might not put it because it might get confusing. But if you wrote about it in your Ps then you have to put it in I spose:smile:
Reply 997
i just got an interview yesterday. do we get letters sent home regarding the interview?
Original post by mh97
i just got an interview yesterday. do we get letters sent home regarding the interview?

I don't think so. I know that dentists got a pack giving them details about each station, but it seems we do not -.-
Original post by mh97

Are you an international or home student?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending