The Student Room Group

Leeds A100 Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hey I've got my interview on the 26th Monday... Does anyone have the same interview date?
Original post by HeyMickey6
Hey I've got my interview on the 26th Monday... Does anyone have the same interview date?

Me! 10 am registration. :smile:
anyone have an interview on the 27th
Original post by RealistZ
anyone have an interview on the 27th

Yep :smile:
For this MMI are you given a piece of paper outlining the questions that are asked outside each station or are you put on the spot? (I have had two MMIs and in one we were given instructions but not in the other) :smile:
Original post by langers21
Yep :smile:

What time? ? :smile:
What time? ? :smile:

1pm, yours?

Hey I'm 8.10 on 27th too.

You will be fantastic! I wish you all the best.
Original post by SilentWolf93
Hey I'm 8.10 on 27th too.

You will be fantastic! I wish you all the best.

Thanks mate you too :smile:
Reply 1190
Does anybody know when Leeds will start handing out post-interview offers and rejections?
Original post by AV97
Does anybody know when Leeds will start handing out post-interview offers and rejections?

I think someone said on here by the 20th February

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the work experience form in the nature of the work experience, do you only put a description of what it is, or do you need to tell them what you did aswell? Thanks
Wow do they actually phone your work experience and check on it?! How many do you have to put down and would they contact everyone?! One of my ex employers are not exactly forthcoming with references etc hence never asked them on my ucas form :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm panicking soooo much about the 20th :frown:
Hey guys quick question. In the station where they discuss ur ps. .do they actually have a copy of your ps right I'm front of them?
If they're interviewing 512 of us are they really going to have time to confirm our work or are they only going to confirm for people they're giving places to ?
how many people are they interviewing and then accepting? + does anyone know what the numbers are for international students?
Hey, I have references from the places where I did my work placements, should I bring these along?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone having interviews tmr..? Registration time at around 2:20..?
(So nervous for the interview as I don't really know how to prep for MMIs :s-smilie:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending