The Student Room Group

Leeds A100 Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know what score you had to get for personal statement to get an interview? Think I may have just missed out but at least I got it read :/
Reply 1381
Original post by michellem3
Does anyone know what score you had to get for personal statement to get an interview? Think I may have just missed out but at least I got it read :/

I had 1 on my personal statement and got an interview.
Reply 1382
Original post by hopefulmedic:)
sorry to hear that
i got 3,4
hope this helps

Ah thankyou, just wanted to see how far off I was. Gratz on the offer.
1,1,6,2,3... My personal statement was terrible :')
Original post by Elishaclark2
1,1,6,2,3... My personal statement was terrible :')

Dd you get 6 for personal statement? Im guessing you got an offer for those interview scores :smile:
1,1,2,5,5 ....not sure how I got an offer with those interview scores!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1386
Original post by Liv_97
1,1,2,5,5 ....not sure how I got an offer with those interview scores!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha nice 1 i got 1,3,1,5,5 nearly the same but rejction :frown: gratz on offer though :smile:
Original post by Rishy
Haha nice 1 i got 1,3,1,5,5 nearly the same but rejction :frown: gratz on offer though :smile:

That's such a shame, sorry to hear that :frown: no idea how they decided who to give offers to! But thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rishy
Can anyone with an offer tell me what they got in their interview performance, I got 5, 5 and was rejected.

I got 1,1
So surprised, I was sure I'd messed up a few stations :colondollar:
Reply 1389
Original post by (Patrick)
I got 1,1
So surprised, I was sure I'd messed up a few stations :colondollar:

Wow very nice man

I got 7 so I was surprised I got an interview
Original post by lulagirl15
I got 7 so I was surprised I got an interview

I also got 7 :frown: what did you get for bmat and academics if you don't mind me asking.
Reply 1392
Original post by Rishy

Wow you must be very close to the cut off, have you got any other offers, if not I really hope that you get on the reserve list.
I got 7,7 for interview and didn't get an offer. Can't believe it, I thought I did good aswell.
I also got 7 :frown: what did you get for bmat and academics if you don't mind me asking.

I got 1 for academics and 2 for BMAT
Reply 1395
1,8,1,6,6 and rejected, was lucky to get an interview with that bmat tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by priyanka44
I got 7,7 for interview and didn't get an offer. Can't believe it, I thought I did good aswell.

Same here! Shows how though the competition is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1397
Original post by MTW47
Wow you must be very close to the cut off, have you got any other offers, if not I really hope that you get on the reserve list.

Yeah, atleast its some consolation especially as I thought my interview with leeds went really well. Nah I dont have any offers been rejected from 2 unis so 2 left. Thankyou for the kind words though.
Original post by HeyMickey6
Did anyone else get an offer from leeds via email. In which the email said that 'you'll shorty recieve a letter fully outlining...' ?

also has anyone received that letter yet, cause I havent.

I am also in that boat! Starting to think it's all a hoax, aha hopefully won't be long!
Asked for feedback and got all 1s!! Shocked is the word, leeds is definitely first choice!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending