The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by It's****ingWOODY
The girl I'm seeing and I even have a little game when we're out where whoever can sneak the most gropes in while nobody is looking wins.

sounds like a big brother secret task
Original post by Bang Outta Order
sounds like a big brother secret task

It does normally end with a private party, as well :mmm:
It does normally end with a private party, as well :mmm:

why dont u just marry the bird
why dont u just marry the bird

Funny enough, whilst neither of us are interested in seriousness for now, we did make a pact that if we're still interested in each other by the time we're both 35 then we'll get married :rofl:
Funny enough, whilst neither of us are interested in seriousness for now, we did make a pact that if we're still interested in each other by the time we're both 35 then we'll get married :rofl:

lul how old are you now tho
Reply 85
Provided it didn't lead to anal I have no issues 😂
lul how old are you now tho

I'm 28, she's 29. So yeah, a good 7 years!
no, he should, instead, touch my heart
Original post by Anonymous
So I have just had an argument with my girlfriend of 2 years over the fact that I can't touch her butt. After all this time she finally came out with, I quote, "I'm sorry but I just don't like anything or anyone near my butt".

This bugs me. Am I her boyfriend or some stranger she just met on the street? I don't think any part of her body should be restricted to me. Besides, if anything going near her butt is something she doesn't like then it would sure as hell make me feel even more special if she made an exception just for me.

Above it all, touching your girlfriend's butt is something all of us boys love to do. I find it ridiculous that she doesn't want me to do it.

So girls, guys, what do you think? Is there any girl out there who feels the same about this issue? Anyone else had the same problem?

how old are you exactly? 🤔
Original post by Anonymous

"I'm sorry but I just don't like anything or anyone near my butt".
I don't think any part of her body should be restricted to me.

If your girlfriend says she doesn't want you to touch her bum, then don't. It's her choice, her body - not yours ! I'm very uncomfortable with people touching my butt or any other private areas so I can understand how she feels. If my boyfriend kept trying to touch my butt, I would be cross. As for what you said about not wanting any of her body parts to be restricted to you. No. She has the right to tell you where you can and can't touch her. Violating this is a criminal offence. Please be respectful towards your girlfriend. If not being able to touch her butt is too much to ask then you shouldn't be with her anyway, in my opinion.

Okay, crazy lady rant over, sorry about that :colondollar:
Yup I love it😂😂😂
it is her body Tho but it's worth asking why tho
Original post by lovepuppys
it is her body Tho but it's worth asking why tho

no
Reply 93
I wouldn't prefer it either, mostly because
of public embarrassment.
Honestly, if this is what defines your relationship, you need to go back to middle school. If touching someone's butt is so important, do a favor for BOTH of you and find a different girl. Otherwise, respect her boundaries. How about every time you want to feel her bottom, take her hand instead (I would rather be with someone who holds my hand -- even kisses my hand -- than with someone so vulgar as to grab a feel). If she is worth your time (and, more importantly, if you are worth HER time), take things slow. When the time comes and she is comfortable enough to be intimate in that way, you will appreciate it all the more.
Plain and simple. How about if she groped your balls whenever she felt like it or squeezed your ******* from time to time, it’s her bum So if she’s not
Comfortable then let a girl be.

Latest

Trending

Trending