The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

First year QMUL student looking for flat/house share

I've probably put this off too long now waiting for information about halls but theres four weeks to go and i still have nowhere to live. I'm 19 years old, from newcastle studying computer science just looking for people in the same boat to potentially share a house with. Would like to spend upto £150 per week close to the main university campus. :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm from kent and studying computer science, I would also like to spend upto £150 per week, let me know if you find anything.

Brad :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Hey man thanks just saw your reply. Not doing to well finding people as we would probably need about 4 in total. Are you still looking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hey, I'm in the same situation right now. First year studying law. I'm from Malaysia, so not anywhere near, so it's pretty stressful trying to find something. Let me know if you find anything though.
Reply 4
Hey, I'm studying computer science with business management and am looking for somewhere to stay, so if you're still looking for more people, i'd be interested! 😃
Reply 5
Same situation, first year Politics student.
Reply 6
do any of you wanna share a house, im first year physics
Reply 7
Yeah that would be totally chill. Someone make a fb group idk how to make them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
have you seen on the site the houses up for rent? whats your budget?
Reply 9
Idk I would say £150 is reasonable but if it's super nice then I would pay more. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
yeah thats about right i cant really go for more but that depends on how soon i get a job
Reply 11
if your in then it shouldnt be to hard to find 1 or 2 more people to share a flat/house
Reply 12
Pleaaase feel free to add me on facebook if your looking for a flat share : https://www.facebook.com/den.hackett.3

I would find it easier to discuss :wink:
Reply 13
Reply 14
Hi guys,
Don't know if you're still all looking for someone to room with but I am in need of people to rent with! I am a first year English and Drama student from Watford. Let me know,
Jack

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending