The Student Room Group

Received my UCAS letter today but the info is wrong

I got into my insurance choice on results day but by that time, I had realised that I wasn't going to be happy there. The next day, they released me into clearing and within a couple of days, I was accepted by Sunderland University.

That was around 5 days ago and I just received my UCAS confirmation letter today. However, it's confirming my place at my insurance choice. I checked track and it's still confirming my place at Sunderland but I'm a little worried since the welcome letter says that I'm committed to the place at my insurance.

I tried to call UCAS but they're closed over the Bank Holiday, so I'm not sure what I need to do now.
Original post by spookyskeleton
I got into my insurance choice on results day but by that time, I had realised that I wasn't going to be happy there. The next day, they released me into clearing and within a couple of days, I was accepted by Sunderland University.

That was around 5 days ago and I just received my UCAS confirmation letter today. However, it's confirming my place at my insurance choice. I checked track and it's still confirming my place at Sunderland but I'm a little worried since the welcome letter says that I'm committed to the place at my insurance.

I tried to call UCAS but they're closed over the Bank Holiday, so I'm not sure what I need to do now.

You can't do anything until Tuesday, but don't fret. If it's on Track, it'll be fine and is just an admin error. If you look at the date on the letter, it may even have been sent before you changed and been delayed in the post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending