The Student Room Group

Help with firm choice. Wanting to switch.

I’ve already posted about this before. I just feel as though I need more help.

So I called up ucas a week ago about changing my firm choice as I’ve chosen the wrong course. I emailed my firm about me choosing the wrong course and they said I should wait until results day.

The course I applied for, I don’t think there would be any spaces considering it’s very popular.

So I called ucas as I said a week ago and they said I should call my firm. I called my firm and they said I should email them. I’m currently waiting for the email back. So I can tell ucas.

With student finance I already applied and I’ve received a letter.

I honestly don’t know what to do
Reply 1
Unis are all closed until Tuesday. If you do not receive a response by Friday morning then phone Admissions, or ask a parent to phone for you whilst you are there as well.
Original post by mylifeasci
I’ve already posted about this before. I just feel as though I need more help.

So I called up ucas a week ago about changing my firm choice as I’ve chosen the wrong course. I emailed my firm about me choosing the wrong course and they said I should wait until results day.

The course I applied for, I don’t think there would be any spaces considering it’s very popular.

So I called ucas as I said a week ago and they said I should call my firm. I called my firm and they said I should email them. I’m currently waiting for the email back. So I can tell ucas.

With student finance I already applied and I’ve received a letter.

I honestly don’t know what to do

I'm not sure if this will help but this is a thread I made last year when I swapped my firm choice!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7238901

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending