The Student Room Group

Application help [International student]

hey ,

I'm planning to apply for a LLB degree in the UK [Sept 2015].
UCAS allows you to add upto 5 choices.
My question is if I enter a University name , am I considered for all the colleges under that University ?
Which university are you referring to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Origami Bullets
Which university are you referring to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still havent decided but say, If i enter a choice as London university would I be considered for all colleges under the university ?
Original post by sonalakshi
I still havent decided but say, If i enter a choice as London university would I be considered for all colleges under the university ?

If you're referring to the University of London, you can't actually apply to it as such - you can only apply to individual colleges such as Imperial or Goldsmith's, and you will only be considered by that college (the UoL colleges all pretty much function as separate unis anyway).

The situation is different at collegiate unis such as Oxford, Cambridge, York and Durham.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Origami Bullets
If you're referring to the University of London, you can't actually apply to it as such - you can only apply to individual colleges such as Imperial or Goldsmith's, and you will only be considered by that college (the UoL colleges all pretty much function as separate unis anyway).

The situation is different at collegiate unis such as Oxford, Cambridge, York and Durham.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, what about oxford or york?
And thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending