The Student Room Group

Will I still be able to defer?

Hi, I was predicted A*AA this summer and only achieved ABB. This got me into my insurance uni but I was so close to my results being A*AB I would like to resit and hopefully obtain those grades (I would only have to resit 2 exams) and I would be able to do other things in my 'gap year', Would it still be possible to defer entry for 2015? :colondollar:
Original post by Substitution
Hi, I was predicted A*AA this summer and only achieved ABB. This got me into my insurance uni but I was so close to my results being A*AB I would like to resit and hopefully obtain those grades (I would only have to resit 2 exams) and I would be able to do other things in my 'gap year', Would it still be possible to defer entry for 2015? :colondollar:

It's entirely up to the university. You will have to ask them. What you can't do is defer a place and also apply again elsewhere whilst holding onto that place.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
It's entirely up to the university. You will have to ask them. What you can't do is defer a place and also apply again elsewhere whilst holding onto that place.

Thanks for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending