The Student Room Group

A lad who spread a rumor about me has joined my gym, should I approach him?

About 9 months ago I was out shopping with my Mum when we bumped into a woman she knows who we often stop and chat to. On this occasion she told me her grandson had recently gone out to a pub drinking and some lads in a car were trying to start a fight with him, apparently it was me? :confused: I don't even know her grandson, I met him once when I was on a carers day trip with my mum and he was with his mum a few years back. I have dyspraxia and so does he.

he just randomly says I've been trying to provoke him into a fight, I haven't even seen him in years!! I don't even know how I even entered his mind for him to even mention me!

A few weeks later we see his Nan in the shops and she's as friendly as ever all chatty to my mum but I just walked off, I wonder if she realized they made a mistake but she never apologized to me so **** her .

Anyway I was in the gym a few days back when in walks this lad and he looks at me a few times but never talked. I felt anxious ( I have anxiety) but tried not to show it, I wonder if he actually thinks it was me who tried to start a fight with him, I don't think i have any look-alike though.

I feel really angry when I saw him at the gym today, I felt like going to him and asking him what that was all about but confrontational makes me nervous and shaky.

this lad is about 1 inch taller than me but he is very overweight, I know I could knock him out but I'm not the kind of person to have fights unless otherwise prompted of course :colone:

The thing that upsets me is the fact he lied about me or if he genuinely is mistaken me for someone else but what should I do when I next see him ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending