The Student Room Group

Should I Tell her I might have Clamydia

I've been dating this girl for a couple of months and I REALLY like her. The thing is we didn't check if we had any STDs when we got together. Earlier this week I got this "rash" on my penis. I went to a clinic and they Said it's probably nothing, but it MIGHT be clamydia.

I'm not going to get the answer before I'm meeting this girl again... We haven't seen each other for a week and I was going to introduce her to my parents this weekend, so I really don't want to cancel the date.

I'm thinking about either meeting up with her, seeing my parents and act like nothing. Later when the sexytime starts tell her about the clamydia test. Or just making up an excuse not to see her and wait for the result before the next date.

I'm pretty sure it's not clamydia, but I don't want for her to worry.

Help me out here!
Original post by Anonymous
I've been dating this girl for a couple of months and I REALLY like her. The thing is we didn't check if we had any STDs when we got together. Earlier this week I got this "rash" on my penis. I went to a clinic and they Said it's probably nothing, but it MIGHT be clamydia.

I'm not going to get the answer before I'm meeting this girl again... We haven't seen each other for a week and I was going to introduce her to my parents this weekend, so I really don't want to cancel the date.

I'm thinking about either meeting up with her, seeing my parents and act like nothing. Later when the sexytime starts tell her about the clamydia test. Or just making up an excuse not to see her and wait for the result before the next date.

I'm pretty sure it's not clamydia, but I don't want for her to worry.

Help me out here!

Get some treatment. NOW.
DO NOT have sex with her unless you're completely clean. If she gets Chlamydia she might end up being infertile and then she'll never forgive you. Dont be a dick, be honest and tell her and GET SOME DAMN TREATMENT.
I think it might be a good idea to wait until you receive your test results as they'd be no point in worrying her for nothing.
Original post by Wonder-Woman
I think it might be a good idea to wait until you receive your test results as they'd be no point in worrying her for nothing.

Here here!
Reply 4
Original post by Wonder-Woman

Cancel the date then? :/
Original post by Anonymous
Cancel the date then? :/

Yes
Don't cancel the date, just don't have sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending