The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

No accommodation leeds met

I applied late to uni through clearing. My place has just been confirmed but i have no accommodation. I really wanted to stay in halls! is anyone else in my position and if so what are you going to do?

Scroll to see replies

No room in the halls. I have to find my own accommodation too I'm in the same boat as you ... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply. Do you know what your going to do yet?
Nope no clue my student loan is seriously delayed so I can't afford my rent upfront I don't even know if I'll make it to uni this year
It's still worth calling them up occasionally because people drop out all the time and rooms suddenly become available, that's how I got a room. But most likely you'll want to find people to get a house share with, which can be just as fun as staying in halls.
Hey I got a room spare if anyone is still looking. £75 a week, Hyde Park near Headingley, sharing 2 first year students (girls). Private land lord message me if interested. All rooms are double bed and have furniture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tamc
I applied late to uni through clearing. My place has just been confirmed but i have no accommodation. I really wanted to stay in halls! is anyone else in my position and if so what are you going to do?

Original post by maddiexlovex
No room in the halls. I have to find my own accommodation too I'm in the same boat as you ... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Not sure if you guys have managed to solve your accommodation problem, but I currently have a room going in my student house. One of our housemates had to drop out due to a change in circumstances. House is woodhouse, short 10- 15 minute walk into the city and city campus or short bus ride up to headingley. We're a house of 4 girls and 1 boy- all leeds met students. (4 second years, 1st year) Lovely, fun, friendly bunch. Rent is 80 per week, all bills included and I can send you pictures of the room/arrange for you to look around? Give me a DM if you would like to have a look Hope it works out ok for you both!
Reply 7
I'm in the same situation looking for accommodation after going through clearing. Have you sorted anything?
Reply 8
My names Dom and I'm starting leeds beckett in sept. Not going to Lie after getting an offer through clearing , I have been struggling with accommodation for so long now. I'm looking for somewhere close to the city campus. I will consider whatever offers.
Original post by maddiexlovex
Hey I got a room spare if anyone is still looking. £75 a week, Hyde Park near Headingley, sharing 2 first year students (girls). Private land lord message me if interested. All rooms are double bed and have furniture.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi is the above room still available i need one ASAP thank you Hayley x
Original post by green-turtle
Hey! Not sure if you guys have managed to solve your accommodation problem, but I currently have a room going in my student house. One of our housemates had to drop out due to a change in circumstances. House is woodhouse, short 10- 15 minute walk into the city and city campus or short bus ride up to headingley. We're a house of 4 girls and 1 boy- all leeds met students. (4 second years, 1st year) Lovely, fun, friendly bunch. Rent is 80 per week, all bills included and I can send you pictures of the room/arrange for you to look around? Give me a DM if you would like to have a look Hope it works out ok for you both!

Hi is the above room still available I went through clearing and I'm in a flap haha.
I'm 20 (21 in October) and going into my first year doing pe! I am easy going and always up for a laugh. I am a sociable person.

Please let me know

Thank you
Anyone still looking for accommodation? I have 2 rooms available in Hyde park. Contact me for details 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Martinus69802
Hi is the above room still available I went through clearing and I'm in a flap haha.
I'm 20 (21 in October) and going into my first year doing pe! I am easy going and always up for a laugh. I am a sociable person.

Please let me know

Thank you

Are you still looking for accommodation? Contact me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hi,

I'm leaving Opal 1 situated along Burley road in leeds, so if anybody wants to be accommodated in Opal then message me as I desperately need somebody to take over my contract for me. If you're interested then look at what Opal has to offer on this link: http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/accommodation/prodigy-house-at-leeds-city.htm

Cost starts at £125 per week. I'm leaving my University course early due to personal reasons, so living at opal has no way effected my decision to study within Leeds.

(If you can't get through to me on here then email me at [email protected])

Thanks
Original post by Tamc

Hi I have a student house with a couple of rooms available to rent in the Hyde park/headingly area. 20 minute walk to uni and near plenty of supermarkets and bus routes. Some people want to move out for personal reasons so if leaves rooms to rent. £85 a week plus bills which isn't a lot. All double beds and you only have to share a bathroom with another person. All been newly painted and with new carpets/wardrobes. We also have wifi and a massive television in the lounge and 2 fridge/freezers. Direct message me if interested ASAP. Thanks.
I'm at Mill Street atm but will hopefully be moving out this week because my flatmates are third years and I wanna be with freshers, so if anyone's interested message me.
Hi i have i recently moved out of my room in prodigy house (opal 1)
it is £125 p/w all the bills are included even internet
it is shared with 4 other mixed gender students who are all lovely
there is an ensuite bathroom in each room so no need to share bathrooms
there is also a free gym on site
it is a 15 minute walk from the city centre and 10 minutes to city campus and student union
if anyone is interested -07889556865
:smile:
I have a single room available at opal 1. Amazing group of flatmates, 125 a week. normal perks, gym, wifi all the rest. just contact me for more information 07814463968
Reply 18
Room going in kirkstall brewery. £99 a week first come first serve. Very friendly flat mates and also tidy. Can't act ASAP 07454115690
LARGE ROOM AVAILABLE AT CARLTON HILL.
sharing with 4 others, two girls and two boys. All lovely and friendly.
kitchen includes washer dryer, fridge freezer, gas oven & hob, microwave, kettle and a steamer.

living area includes - 2 large sofas, coffee table and dining table.
wifi with unlimited download.

room includes 4ft bed, large wadrobe, desk, large bedside table and storage and shelving unit.

wifi and utility included in rent.
5 minutes walk from the city campus, £105 per week. Contact me if you're interested. If you want to move in quickly its all ready. PM if interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending