Death note, Princess Tutu and Inuyasha. :biggrin:
N A R U T O SHIPPUDEN
NARUTO NINPOU
NARUTO SD: ROCK LEE AND PALS

All in Japanese of course
Original post by QuantumSuicide

awkward how ^ has a picture of Uchiha Clan from naruto :L
Reply 11
I have question for you guys. When and why did you guys start watching anime.

Here mine story.

Four years ago, When i started in college. I met my friend from primary school and we talk about old cartoon that we watch in our childhood, my friend mention about cartoon character who stretch his arm and wore straw hat and I knew he was talking about One piece. Day after , I decided to watch once piece , Google search it and came up one piece anime dub. I was confuse at first then I research it and was surprise that lot of my childhood cartoon was anime dub. After that I started watching different type anime and became anime fan since then
isn't anime for kiddies?
attack on titan
Crossed the line... crossed the f*'n line ... lol
Reply 15
Original post by howdoyoudo
isn't anime for kiddies?

Anime is for all ages and it depend what anime you watch.Alot of anime is for mature audience and it is not suitable for kids. For example, Hellsing Ultimate is awesome anime that is for mature audiences.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by shazam1994
Anime is for all ages and it depend what anime you watch.Alot of anime is for mature audience and it is not suitable for kids. For example, Hellsing Ultimate is awesome anime that is for mature audiences.

I heard death note was 'mature' so I watched that, and it was certainly a lot better than pokemon, yugioh, etc, but still pretty broad. At best I'd say it catered to a 'young adult' audience, and nowhere near the quality of modern 'real' tv.
Reply 17
Original post by howdoyoudo
I heard death note was 'mature' so I watched that, and it was certainly a lot better than pokemon, yugioh, etc, but still pretty broad. At best I'd say it catered to a 'young adult' audience, and nowhere near the quality of modern 'real' tv.

Do you know there is anime base on supernatural tv series.
OURAN
NANA
ITAZURA NA KISS
HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD
PEACH GIRL

Can someone please recommend some awesome anime please? I'm relativity new to anime so, slice of life, comedy, romantic stuff plus... No crying ones ie Clannad, or supernatural stuff:smile:
Please and Thank you
- If not, please just recommned the most need anime to watch for a newbie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending