I'm a girl. I'm a nerd.
Original post by benji385
its not like clever people avoid the gym

Original post by Darkwarrior23
What if you have both? :colondollar:

Original post by ChickenMadness
why not both?
lol nvm did not read before posting

I attach the following image for you all (Including the Mad Chicken who's already seen it)... :pierre:

Attachment not found
Original post by Vikki1805
I attach the following image for you all (Including the Mad Chicken who's already seen it)... :pierre:

attachment doesn't work brooo
attachment doesn't work brooo

Fml, that's awkward if it doesn't.

It works for me? :cry2:
Fml, that's awkward if it doesn't.

It works for me? :cry2:

try posting a link instead. It's got 'attachment pending approval' on it.
I <3 nerds :smile:
Bit stupid to make that statement about all girls. Completely depends on the girl and the nerd in question. I know a number of guys who are nerds and also attractive, but I also know some nerdy guys who aren't attractive.
Reply 87
Appearance has nothing to do with how intelligent a person is.

There's no direct link, I agree. But I'd say there is a rough link between certain appearances and certain intelligences. It's not like every person of an appearance stereotyped as dumb is dumb, but on average the majority will be of lower intelligence.
Not hate. Nerds are often incredibly difficult to relate to and communicate with.
What a sweeping statement to make.

You'll probably find, the majority of girls (worth dating) would much rather date a man with intelligence than a man with muscles.

I hope so.
Original post by Another
Not hate. Nerds are often incredibly difficult to relate to and communicate with.

For non-nerds, yes...
Original post by SebCross
For non-nerds, yes...

Sometimes, even a simple "Hi, how are you?" can prove to be a task and a half. Expect either short replies, or the resting bitch face if the conversation is not geared towards X brand of comics that this nerd is obsessed with.

I know that this isn't representative, but after going to one Anime + Manga society meetup I swear I will never purposefully try to make friends with a self proclaimed nerd again :lol:
Reply 92
Nerds can't be that intelligent if they do stuff that repels women. A lot of them have personal hygiene issues, don't look after they body and don't try to improve their social skills.

That sound more dumb than intelligent.
Reply 93

Health + Relationship sections have images posted/linked on an approval system..so you can't just post it for everyone to see.

Perhaps it'll be approved later. They never used to do that, many moons ago. :moon:

Original post by pzoDe
There's no direct link, I agree. But I'd say there is a rough link between certain appearances and certain intelligences. It's not like every person of an appearance stereotyped as dumb is dumb, but on average the majority will be of lower intelligence.

We've established, my attachment failed. :cry2:
I think there is a link in some senses, but not in all cases. There's nothing to stop a person having a beautiful body and a beautiful brain. :smug:

Original post by SebCross
I hope so.

Keep your fingers crossed, chum.
Original post by pzoDe

ye i'd say people into fitness are generally more intelligent. Healthy mind healthy body.
Ofc not, girls don't look like swimsuit models either.
There were nerd guys who were appealing to me.( Maybe cuz they laughed at my jokes)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Another
Sometimes, even a simple "Hi, how are you?" can prove to be a task and a half. Expect either short replies, or the resting bitch face if the conversation is not geared towards X brand of comics that this nerd is obsessed with.

I know that this isn't representative, but after going to one Anime + Manga society meetup I swear I will never purposefully try to make friends with a self proclaimed nerd again :lol:

Fair enough. I totally get your point which is why I try desperately hard to have what you might call a 'balanced' group of friends, and not just hangout with fellow nerds.
Perhaps it'll be approved later. They never used to do that, many moons ago. :moon:

We've established, my attachment failed. :cry2:
I think there is a link in some senses, but not in all cases. There's nothing to stop a person having a beautiful body and a beautiful brain. :smug:

Keep your fingers crossed, chum.

Doing my best!
Original post by kittiann1748
Ofc not, girls don't look like swimsuit models either.
There were nerd guys who were appealing to me.( Maybe cuz they laughed at my jokes)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nerds usually do appreciate a good joke. I know I do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending