The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Uni of Leicester 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by d.s.96
got an offer for economics with accounting bsc, ABB, but they said if i get BBB i have a strong chance of still getting in

Are you going to firm Leicester?

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by A level sufferer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe. I'm going to go to a visit day, not sure when but I'll see how that goes.
Reply 62
Are you going to firm it or are you still looking elsewhere?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah will firm it, have an offer from kent for economics aswell, will put that as insurance
Reply 63

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah definitly, you? also, are you planning on going to an applicant day? idk whether its gonna be worth it so i wanted to find out
Got an offer for Financial economics at Leicester, probably should put it as insurance
Original post by d.s.96
yeah definitly, you? also, are you planning on going to an applicant day? idk whether its gonna be worth it so i wanted to find out

It depends on how the open day goes, it's deffo in my top 2 Kent being the other, Hope it's as good as it seems

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
It depends on how the open day goes, it's deffo in my top 2 Kent being the other, Hope it's as good as it seems

Posted from TSR Mobile

have you booked your day yet?
Original post by d.s.96
have you booked your day yet?

Yeah, have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Yeah, have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

not yet, dont which one one i should go to
Original post by d.s.96
not yet, dont which one one i should go to

I would book quite early as some of the useful talks get fully booked quite quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received an unconditional offer for Law today!
Original post by mel1995
Firming Nottingham for genetics, and im doing a BTEC. :smile:

What btec is that? Did you do A levels at first?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fudgecake22
What btec is that? Did you do A levels at first?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing the extended diploma in Applied Science, resitting a year because I did pretty bad in my AS exams but didn't want to do A levels again :smile:
Firmed Leicester, History and Politics!
Reply 74
Don't mean to disrespect anyone by asking this, but it was just out of curiosity. What is the ethnicity like at the University of Leicester? So for example would I find a variety of different people from different backgrounds such as Indian or Asian?
Reply 75
Original post by Pratik19
Don't mean to disrespect anyone by asking this, but it was just out of curiosity. What is the ethnicity like at the University of Leicester? So for example would I find a variety of different people from different backgrounds such as Indian or Asian?

I don't really know but you could always go to one of the applicant days and see. When I went last year there were people of all nationalities and backgrounds there.
Tbh all that truly matters is that the course suits you.
Original post by GeorginaLucienne
Anyone here who will be starting aged 20+? Scared about being with loads of 18 year olds when I'm 20 :frown: I know it's not a massive difference

Obviously I'm answering a bit late, but I just received my offer today so I'm just going though the Leicester forum now. I'll be 22 by the time September comes around (although I'm not sure where I'll be going yet)

I'm also super worried about being so much older than everyone!
Original post by Wing:)
I feel so sorry to hear that. I got rejected by Leicester as well and the others are holding my application. Feel like I will be rejected by all :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey did you get anymore offers ? :smile:
Reply 78
Fu*k Leicester!!! they also rejected me but I got an offer from Cardiff so now they can suck my D.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Is anyone going to the economics applicant day tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending