The Student Room Group

Have you ever sent a nude?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
No asking for nudes, or asking people if they want to see your nudes, please :smile:

It was bound to happen. It's not against the rules is it?

I bet you've sent nudes right?
Original post by Meduza
Exactly! It actually puts you in a safer position than if you were to send a nude... even if your face wasn't included the person can still screen print it..... so not so clever then if everyone sees it's been sent from you. :rolleyes:

No not really

I could find a nude of a girl online, crop her face out and find a girls face on Facebook and crop it with the nude...no one is safe.
I've sent loads. No doubt will continue at it too.

Don't see anything particularly dangerous with it at the end as we are all adults. I like getting (and sending) a cheeky one from time to time.
Reply 43
Original post by bittr n swt
No not really

I could find a nude of a girl online, crop her face out and find a girls face on Facebook and crop it with the nude...no one is safe.

you definitely could but still then you couldn't show that SHE sent you it... but yes I agree actually - no one is.
Yes, a few years ago with someone I thought I was "in love" with but I honestly don't regret it. It was done purely out of curiosity and the guy I was exchanging with isn't in my life anymore.
Original post by Maid Marian
No, and I never would.

youre fun
of my 12 inch penis not my face
Original post by trustmeimlying1
youre fun

So are the 40 people who said the same thing.
No and No

Done a naughty Skype thing though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I do send nudes. At the end of the day it's only a picture. Live on the edge guys!
Original post by donutaud15
No and No

Done a naughty Skype thing though

Posted from TSR Mobile

What naughty thing did you do on Skype?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would have little respect for a girl who sent nudes to anyone other than a long term partner.
Have been asked by a couple of guys but have never done it, despite their persistance. Mainly due to seeing the horrible experience it has caused close friends, and the fact i respect myself (no offence intended).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
What naughty thing did you do on Skype?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll leave that to your imagination

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, with face in it.

Doesn't bother me. Everyone knows I'm naked under my clothes, I look quite good, it's just a body.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
youre fun

OK.
Yes, and I have no issue with it. I've nude-modelled as it is, so it wouldn't change anything either way. Even so, I do only send them to people I'd trust.
Nope, and I will never.
Original post by clonedmemories
Yes, and I have no issue with it. I've nude-modelled as it is, so it wouldn't change anything either way. Even so, I do only send them to people I'd trust.

Where did you nude model? And do you still do it? And how much did you get paid?

Just curious
Actually ignore the first post. I remember sending a blurry nude once after my husband sent one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest