The Student Room Group

Advice with girl coming over a film

Well I'm 25 she's 20 met her on online dating website. I'm shy and a bit overweight she seems perfect maybe SLIGHTLY chavvy but that doesn't really bother me much. Tbh Id be happy for just a one night stand but please don't give me the "you're a user" kind of response. This is strictly for the lads to answer unless you have some good input. Well she says "no funny business" but surely there's a possibility if she's coming over to watch a movie it's just so cliche to not mean sex. So how should I play this guys? I mean I've had girls over before and it usually leads to sex. But when should I put my arm round her without it seeming awkward and when should I go for a kiss? Once I've nailed those 2 things the rest is a breeze lol
Reply 1
Sorry I can't offer you any good advice but I can wish you good luck. I'm sure it'll all work out absolutely fine. From what it sounds like, sex is a real possibility (she's probably just trying not to sound like a slut). Don't worry about it too much and you wont have any problems. Just make sure to shower... everywhere :wink:!
I'd rather she come on the bed than the dvd
As a girl going over to a guy to "watch a movie" or "play a game" or whatev is just an excuse for sex... unless it's a definate platonic friendship, something I doubt you have if you met on a dating site :wink:
good luck with it !
Original post by 9MmBulletz
I'd rather she come on the bed than the dvd

I didn't get that whatsoever

Original post by Maudee4567
As a girl going over to a guy to "watch a movie" or "play a game" or whatev is just an excuse for sex... unless it's a definate platonic friendship, something I doubt you have if you met on a dating site :wink:
good luck with it !

Thanks :smile: I'm starting to think maybe it's a better idea to take her out really. I never had a girl come round and reject me before she's open to kissing she said but no more. I don't want to seem like a rapist but I would probably try it a few times before giving in. It's my self control I'm most worried about lol
Original post by Lawrenc spa

Thanks :smile: I'm starting to think maybe it's a better idea to take her out really. I never had a girl come round and reject me before she's open to kissing she said but no more. I don't want to seem like a rapist but I would probably try it a few times before giving in. It's my self control I'm most worried about lol

If you're willing to wait you'd probably have more change taking her out this time and private movie watching at a later date..

Haha na it's understandable, it's hard to hold back when the heat starts coming :colone: you could hope she hsa low self control too maybe, although again maybe wait a bit for a certain outcome?
Original post by Maudee4567
If you're willing to wait you'd probably have more change taking her out this time and private movie watching at a later date..

Haha na it's understandable, it's hard to hold back when the heat starts coming :colone: you could hope she hsa low self control too maybe, although again maybe wait a bit for a certain outcome?

I'm open to a casual relationship or a serious one. If she comes over and we have sex but doesn't want to see me again hey ho I guess lol but I'll be let down if I go on a date and she doesn't want to see me again but then again sex might not happen either way. It's a toughie. My hearts saying my place my brains saying take her out even if she isn't my usual type. I don't want to waste my time and hers by trying to seduce her in the long run and failing
Reply 7
Well I'm 25 she's 20 met her on online dating website. I'm shy and a bit overweight she seems perfect maybe SLIGHTLY chavvy but that doesn't really bother me much. Tbh Id be happy for just a one night stand but please don't give me the "you're a user" kind of response. This is strictly for the lads to answer unless you have some good input. Well she says "no funny business" but surely there's a possibility if she's coming over to watch a movie it's just so cliche to not mean sex. So how should I play this guys? I mean I've had girls over before and it usually leads to sex. But when should I put my arm round her without it seeming awkward and when should I go for a kiss? Once I've nailed those 2 things the rest is a breeze lol

Strictly lads? Wouldnt it be more useful to ask females? You can kiss her after you do the whole making her laugh, just talking and smiling stuff. As long as you're making her smile and you're connecting, theres no reason for it to feel awkward. But since she said no funny business...i'd just be careful you dont put her off by pursuing your one night stand ambition too strongly. Take your time and she might be up for it anyway.

Have you purposely worded the thread title that way.
From what I've heard, something with Ryan Reynolds should get the juices flowing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending