The Student Room Group

History Mark Schemes

Made an account because I'm in desperate need if anyone has AQA AS History mark schemes as I have done much worse than expected and before the 20th Sept. deadline for remarks I would like to look at my paper's mark schemes. Thanks!

Please message me or post it if you can. Thank you.
Original post by edukater
Made an account because I'm in desperate need if anyone has AQA AS History mark schemes as I have done much worse than expected and before the 20th Sept. deadline for remarks I would like to look at my paper's mark schemes. Thanks!

They are not released publicly until 12 months after the exam. Only your teachers will have access to them. The reason being, is that your AS paper this year, will be used as the AS mock for next.
Reply 2
Original post by edukater

Hi, the thing to do in this situation would either be to contact your teachers who will have access to the mark scheme. Or alternatively get a photocopy of your paper (about £12) and have a look through :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by smile:D
Hi, the thing to do in this situation would either be to contact your teachers who will have access to the mark scheme. Or alternatively get a photocopy of your paper (about £12) and have a look through :smile:

I found out about AQA's priority deadline to get your paper back too late. I got in touch with AQA and they told me if I request my paper back now it will only come after the deadline has passed for remark on the 20th of Sept. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending