The Student Room Group

He keeps pestering me :/

I met a boy a month ago and we've been talking constantly ever since, hes really sweet always saying im cute etc. but like 2 weeks into talking he asked me if id send him pics of me like topless and stuff.. i said no and he said its fine but he keeps pestering me for them, i though i was falling in love with him but now im not sure ive given him so many chances now should i give him more? it would break my heart to stop talking to him though we had such a close relationship :/ any advice would be appreciated x
Original post by bethanymoriarty
I met a boy a month ago and we've been talking constantly ever since, hes really sweet always saying im cute etc. but like 2 weeks into talking he asked me if id send him pics of me like topless and stuff.. i said no and he said its fine but he keeps pestering me for them, i though i was falling in love with him but now im not sure ive given him so many chances now should i give him more? it would break my heart to stop talking to him though we had such a close relationship :/ any advice would be appreciated x

Stop talking to him. He doesn't get that no means no. Don't give in to his demand and NEVER send him a picture. He'll probably never talk to you again, a naked or topless pic is all he wants.
Original post by bethanymoriarty

Sounds like he's only interested in one thing :/ do what you feel is best but don't feel pressured to send anything - have you said his requests are making you feel uncomfortable?
Drop his ass :smile: x
Am I the only one who thinks it's pathetic to ask more than once? :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest