The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Room Swap: Keynes

Hey

So I got my accommodation through clearing and didn't have any choice in what type I got, they gave me Keynes bed and bistro which is kinda over-budget seeing as my student loan hardly covers this.

I was looking to swap it for one of the cheaper rooms in Parkwood Houses or one of the smaller rooms in Darwin College.

Feel free to message me (:
Reply 1
Hi

I have just got my accommodation and have been allocated Eliot bed and breakfast which is definitely much cheaper than Keynes. I would be interested in switching so please let me know. You can send me a direct message to exchange phone numbers. Thanks.

Original post by Oheychristos
Hey

So I got my accommodation through clearing and didn't have any choice in what type I got, they gave me Keynes bed and bistro which is kinda over-budget seeing as my student loan hardly covers this.

I was looking to swap it for one of the cheaper rooms in Parkwood Houses or one of the smaller rooms in Darwin College.

Feel free to message me (:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey I got Tyler court b, it may not be what your looking for but just incase feel free to send me message
Reply 3
I've got Eliot bed and breakfast on 37 week contract, no en suite. Definitely interested in Tyler B en suite self catering. How much is that?
Reply 4
I got a standard room in darwin college, willing to swap?
Reply 5
No thx. Darwin has shorter contracts and don't want to move out at Xmas and Easter. Thx for msg tho
Reply 6
I looked online and it looks like u can stay there for easter and christmas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending