Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
T-2. lol that just depends how excited :P
Reply 21
ONE MINUTE!!! (me too re excited!)
Reply 22
cool
Reply 23
Wowee :biggrin: I switched on like 1 min before launch, good timing!
Reply 24
that was pretty cool
WHOOOO0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!!

man i actually missed launch stupid...laptop had to shut offf.....then i i ran for it to see it on BBC and my silly parents didnt give me a shout that its going
Reply 26
still external tank separation to see. I thought I saw something coming off about 20 seconds in hopefully just my crappy internt connection causing a glitch!
Reply 27
majorraja
still external tank separation to see. I thought I saw something coming off about 20 seconds in hopefully just my crappy internt connection causing a glitch!

Some little engines fell off first, the big one just came off in space.
Reply 28
I bet NASA are relieved that went okay!
Reply 29
Talya
Some little engines fell off first, the big one just came off in space.

no not them. but i'm sure it was fine and just me seeing things.
Reply 30
majorraja
no not them. but i'm sure it was fine and just me seeing things.

The image got a bit crappy at some points, so don't worry, I don't think anything's wrong!
man i missed the 3...2...1..:frown: i really wanted to see/hear that part.

guess ill see some repeat.

GOOD LUCK to all nasa crew...hope everything goes just fine for them.
I wanna work for NASA! (or ESA) man i'd love to.
Reply 33
lol thats what i want to do... only problem is NASA is in America :P, and the ESA isn't that great in comparison.
Reply 34
.S.O.S.
I wanna work for NASA! (or ESA) man i'd love to.

me toooooo!!!!!
Swinely
lol thats what i want to do... only problem is NASA is in America :P, and the ESA isn't that great in comparison.

:frown: i know, my heart was broken once when i found out u gotta be a certain height to be an astronaut. im like tiny.
Reply 36
aw lol, just wear high heels and long trousers.. they'll never know :| theres lots of other possibilities to being an astronaut though :smile:
ye i guess physics was the next best thing for me. but i still my change my course to astrophysics depending how the first year goes.
Awh, I missed it. Woke up too late...

I used to really want to work for NASA, go to MIT or Caltech, be an astronaut or at least something involved with astronomical research.

Now I'm wishing NASA would divert some of its budget to more environmental satellites and monitoring (perhaps thats what happens when you start paying taxes :p:)... But I do still love space flight :biggrin:
;yikes; Nooo! I missed it:frown: :bawling:

Latest

Trending

Trending