The Student Room Group

Did anyone enjoyed their summer holiday?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alfissti
Bergen, Norway.

Moved in but not unpacked yet, so far done the living room, kitchen and dining room plus 3 of the bedrooms. Still have the garage, 3 more bedrooms, gardens and the loft that needs doing.

Where did you move to? What car did you end up buying in UK?

Indiana, not moved quite yet - house sorted, green card kind of sorted (still have some requirements to fulfil after I've moved), and I'm looking at places to set up camp for my what's-soon-to-be US division, so to speak, while I'm there, in addition to office space here.

Lol don't mention the car, it's been a massive pain in the arse!

Will probably get something like an Insignia or IS when I've moved.
Original post by XMaramena
Indiana, not moved quite yet - house sorted, green card kind of sorted (still have some requirements to fulfil after I've moved), and I'm looking at places to set up camp for my what's-soon-to-be US division, so to speak, while I'm there, in addition to office space here.

Lol don't mention the car, it's been a massive pain in the arse!

Will probably get something like an Insignia or IS when I've moved.

How are the cornfields? :biggrin:
How are the cornfields? :biggrin:

Perfect - it's a quiet, understated neighbourhood with no minorities for leagues around. I'm thinking of starting a daily mail stall - I could make a killing :P

Seriously though, I'm just so excited - same kind of journey time to the city as it is from my house here to London, shops in walking distance. I think the next step is to find that cheerleading girlfriend I've been waiting for :P Going to be eerily quiet all on my own in that house.

[correction] I'm a music producer, it's gonna be LOUD!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Plymouth, studying Dentistry :smile:

Wow that's great! Hope you do well. Good luck! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't get one. No holidays at my uni, apart from 10 days each in september, december and april.

Which uni do you go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didn't get a summer holiday this year but spent much of it organizing my businesses and my new house.

Oo business. Where did you move? Do you miss your old house?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moonriver96
Mine was boring. Didn't manage to go on holiday with friends and didn't do anything memorable except turn 18.

Aw, hopefully next year summer holidays you'll have fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by give me info
i had a good holiday, NCS ftw :bigsmile:

I went to NCS last year and it was great! Did you like it? Which part of NCS did you join?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by reemss123
Oo business. Where did you move? Do you miss your old house?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same city, only moved to a different house.

Yes, miss the old house in some ways but mostly I don't anymore.

Perfect - it's a quiet, understated neighbourhood with no minorities for leagues around. I'm thinking of starting a daily mail stall - I could make a killing :P

Seriously though, I'm just so excited - same kind of journey time to the city as it is from my house here to London, shops in walking distance. I think the next step is to find that cheerleading girlfriend I've been waiting for :P Going to be eerily quiet all on my own in that house.

[correction] I'm a music producer, it's gonna be LOUD!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Country and western music?

Living in a redneck area? :biggrin:
I went to NCS last year and it was great! Did you like it? Which part of NCS did you join?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah it was great, I made loads of friends that i still talk to now. What do you mean by what part of NCS did you join?
Original post by give me info
yeah it was great, I made loads of friends that i still talk to now. What do you mean by what part of NCS did you join?

That's good glad you've enjoyed it! I still talk to people from NCS. I meant I was part of South Manchester (tameside) You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good glad you've enjoyed it! I still talk to people from NCS. I meant I was part of South Manchester (tameside) You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohhh okay, mine was in east London
Same city, only moved to a different house.

Yes, miss the old house in some ways but mostly I don't anymore.

Country and western music?

Living in a redneck area? :biggrin:

I'm getting into the country-pop and country-house vibe, but that would only be work that I'd be recording. I work with people all over the world in a multitude of genres - the internet is a magical thing! Eh, no not redneck, more middle-class suburban indianapolis area.
I'm getting into the country-pop and country-house vibe, but that would only be work that I'd be recording. I work with people all over the world in a multitude of genres - the internet is a magical thing! Eh, no not redneck, more middle-class suburban indianapolis area.

This thread was made 6 Years ago.

@mods
Original post by Anonymous
This thread was made 6 Years ago.

@mods

Then why bother commenting on it? You've made it appear again.
live was much simpler 6 years ago :emo:
Original post by the bear
live was much simpler 6 years ago :emo:

C'est la vie

I opened this thread thinking it was some kind of joke having cancelled all holiday plans for 2020.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending