The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Liberty Court room available

Hi - my daughter just had to defer her place in London at short notice. This means there is a room free at Liberty Court, Briset st, EC1M 5HD.
£8215.20 for a 42 week contract.
Wifi and amenities excluding phone.
Safe, staffed building.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I'll put the in touch with the manager.

Thanks,

Ashley Callaghan.

Hello, my son is a french student ! We didn't book accomodation yet And we are very intérested by your proposal. Please dont hésitate to contact him throughout his mail adress . You can also give your phone if you want me to call you tomorrow Morning.
Regards
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi - thanks for your message. The room is available from Saturday. We need to arrange to transfer the contract so could you or your son please email me in the morning I will get Liberty Court to contact you directly. My daughter is very sad not to be able to take up her place this year. I hope it goes well for your son. Do let me know if you have any questions about the room or the contract,
Best wishes,
<Email removed by mod. Use PM>
Reply 3
Original post by Bestaaron55
Hello, my son is a french student ! We didn't book accomodation yet And we are very intérested by your proposal. Please dont hésitate to contact him throughout his mail adress . You can also give your phone if you want me to call you tomorrow Morning.
Regards

Just to let you know I have sent a message to your son's address with my personal email. Hope we can sort things out today,
best wishes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending