Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
CrazyZo
What!!
Why has everyone received theres and I still have heard nothing...... :confused:

I sent my chequew back for accommodation - no sign of anything since.

Atomik, you still not rec'd yours???? :eek:

Nope, I haven't had anything at all - not even feedback in regards to the cheque I sent for accommodation. :s
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 21
Mr Mark
You have to pay £100 Battlets deposit by cheque (Don't know about other methods).

How??
My loan won't arrive til god knows when.
I don't have £100 lying around spare!
Why do they keep putting all these big annual charges up BEFORE we get our loans in?

Mr Mark

some general information about halls

a Freshers timetable

module and course information

health forms

generic map of where all the halls are

online enrolment info.

Hmm... my welcome pack has timetable, module and course info, health forms, generic map, online enrolement info. So I'd say you have the welcome pack. But mine had nothing about halls in it.
Reply 22
got mine so im happy now!!
Reply 23
Got my welcome pack today.

Djonma
How??
My loan won't arrive til god knows when.
I don't have £100 lying around spare!
Why do they keep putting all these big annual charges up BEFORE we get our loans in?

I, too, was shocked by the battels deposit; however, it did state somewhere (I can't remember where - maybe prospectus? *Shrugs*) that it needs to be paid before you go to uni.
Reply 24
I got my accommodation pack....I emailed to say I wanted a linen pack and they haven't replied, Reading always seemed a bit rubbish with emails though (I've never had a prompt response, first email I sent I got a reply about 2 months later, 2nd I never got a response, so kept emailing them til I did, and they sent me the wrong information (was after the details for Physics visit day and they sent maths after about 21097017 emails *rolls her eyes*)). But I'm kinda worried that I won't have any bedding :redface:

I've not received a welcome pack yet....
Reply 25
Well they've not sent me anything demanding money yet, so if they don't I'll just turn up and explain they didn't send it to me.
How they can expect us to come up with £100 a couple of weeks before we get our loan I don't know.
It's ridiculous!

Latest

Trending

Trending