The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Uni of durham student info

Im meant to start my first year at durham in september, but ive still not recieved my email or any info about ym accom. Without my email and stuff i cant finish my enrollment or anything. Theres strikes and stuff going on so i understand that its slower getting info out. But i was wondering if anyone else was waiting on this info too or if i should email them to get it sorted, they said it shouldve taken a week from resilts day
Ask them again to keep yourself posted. One of my friend is facing this too!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I am in the same position- Durham clearly does not care for student wellbeing!
Reply 3
I had sent an email an email a week ago and only got an automated reply saying theyd try to get to it as soon as possibke. I dont know whether itd be any help to send another one?

Original post by Alan Foster
Ask them again to keep yourself posted. One of my friend is facing this too!
Original post by Anonymous
I had sent an email an email a week ago and only got an automated reply saying theyd try to get to it as soon as possibke. I dont know whether itd be any help to send another one?

My two cents is just to wait and hold tight, they have a deadline on the 6th to allocate all colleges and they should be able to meet it. I know this is not really helpful but it’s the only thing you can do. If you want to do something to make sure everything goes smoothly once you can actually do things is to choose module and check the prerequisites for 2nd and 3rd year modules as well

Quick Reply

Latest