The Student Room Group

Amazon Software Development Apprenticeship 2022

Anyone heard anything back from Amazon yet since applying for the apprenticeship?

Scroll to see replies

Nope, applications still haven't closed yet tho
Reply 2
Everyone applying to this apprenticeship do you know how to code and have you done any projects in you free time?
Original post by Mando7
Everyone applying to this apprenticeship do you know how to code and have you done any projects in you free time?

I mean I have but idk if it’s necessary. I just did projects as hobbies. Have you heard anything back??
Reply 4
Original post by Maximus 190
I mean I have but idk if it’s necessary. I just did projects as hobbies. Have you heard anything back??

No I havent heard back, I was following another thread which said they normally get back in May/summer time
Reply 5
Have you guys been asked to complete an online assessment?
Reply 6
Original post by Oviyah

no
Original post by Oviyah

Yes for the Bristol one or whatever I got asked. Was just some silly behavioural stuff though nothing technical.
Reply 8
Thanks!!
Reply 9
Original post by Oviyah

Which location did you apply for?
Reply 10
Original post by Mando7
Which location did you apply for?

Bristol and london
Wait, people are getting online assessments already.
Reply 12
no, I think it was only if you applied to the Bristol one
Original post by Oviyah
no, I think it was only if you applied to the Bristol one

I've applied for Bristol and heard nothing back, so you two have both gotten the behavioural assessment.
Reply 14
Original post by ManInTheMiddle
I've applied for Bristol and heard nothing back, so you two have both gotten the behavioural assessment.

I was following another thread which said they normally get back in late April/May time so you should be fine
Did you guys put you've obtained 3 A levels even if you are yet to do the exams in Summer?
Reply 16
Original post by reditater
Did you guys put you've obtained 3 A levels even if you are yet to do the exams in Summer?

I dont remember as I applied in feb but you should have an option of expected grade if not you can write expected
Original post by Mando7
I dont remember as I applied in feb but you should have an option of expected grade if not you can write expected

There was just a yes or no option
Someone lemee know if you’ve heard anything back yet pls
Reply 19
I haven’t 😐

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending