The Student Room Group

University of Liverpool 2015 Medicine Applicants!! :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahaida
Liverpool have given out rejections for Dentistry courses though. My classmate had an update on Track saying her application for Liverpool is unsuccessful. scared :frown:

So there hasn't been rejections from Liverpool for Medicine yet?
Original post by whenyouforget
So there hasn't been rejections from Liverpool for Medicine yet?

From Dec they should come through if you've not got the minimum requirements
From March if you've had an interview.
Original post by TanvirRaza
Did they throw anything unexpected at you?

When?
Original post by zed963
From Dec they should come through if you've not got the minimum requirements
From March if you've had an interview.

Oh okay, thank you.
Reply 984
Still haven't heard anything, really hope I get an interview ngl
Original post by KBenn
Still haven't heard anything, really hope I get an interview ngl

Same :frown: they should just tell everyone whether they are interviewing them or not so we don't have to wait like this lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 986
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
Same :frown: they should just tell everyone whether they are interviewing them or not so we don't have to wait like this lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's actually so super annoying, I made this TSR account tonight because I'm stressing out about Liverpool aha. Have you got any other interview invitations?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, but I suppose they are just trying to be fair by giving everyone an equal amount of time to prepare!
would love an interview here! loved the university and the city!
how are people preparing for liverpool interviews?:smile:
Reply 989
Original post by shyaamb
Still nothing? Its the same for me and I am scared

I KNOW!! I am terrified and so stressed. I also applied to Imperial but I didn't meet the BMAT cut-off, so I am gonna get a straight rejection from them probably next week.... :frown: This only leaves me with Plymouth, Liverpool and Bristol. Plymouth only takes 6 international students, Liverpool and Bristol are all insanely competitive, so I am really scared that I'm going to get 4 rejections now... :s-smilie:
Well, but I think international students tend to hear a bit later than the home students, so I guess we should calm down and wait for a couple more months....?? :redface:

Where did u apply?? :smile:
Original post by mwu13
I KNOW!! I am terrified and so stressed. I also applied to Imperial but I didn't meet the BMAT cut-off, so I am gonna get a straight rejection from them probably next week.... :frown: This only leaves me with Plymouth, Liverpool and Bristol. Plymouth only takes 6 international students, Liverpool and Bristol are all insanely competitive, so I am really scared that I'm going to get 4 rejections now... :s-smilie:
Well, but I think international students tend to hear a bit later than the home students, so I guess we should calm down and wait for a couple more months....?? :redface:

When i applied i was in a dreamland. I am extremely stressed out by my applications right now. I applied to Edinburgh, Dundee and Belfast. Probably going to be rejected from Edinburgh as the competition this year is kinda scary. Liverpool and Belfast take in a large number of international students compared to other med schools, so I'm hoping i get accepted, with my luck, into those schools. And just for safety, i applied to 5 more schools in Ireland. :redface:

I don't know what to feel right now.
Any EU-applicant heard from Liverpool yet??
Original post by KBenn
It's actually so super annoying, I made this TSR account tonight because I'm stressing out about Liverpool aha. Have you got any other interview invitations?

aha a well in that case welcome :smile:

Nope non just yet :frown: guess that's what's worrying me even more!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Natalierm2707
I agree, but I suppose they are just trying to be fair by giving everyone an equal amount of time to prepare!
would love an interview here! loved the university and the city!

I guess you're right, same! Liverpool is my top choice :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 994
aha a well in that case welcome :smile:

Nope non just yet :frown: guess that's what's worrying me even more!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh thats ok don't worry too much, a lot of my friends applying for medicine still haven't got an interview yet, they just take agesss
Original post by theac
Me :smile:

Haven't heard from any medschool I've applied to...
Which country are you from?
If you get an interview does it just come through in an email or come on the liverpool VIP page?
Original post by Medicinegal
If you get an interview does it just come through in an email or come on the liverpool VIP page?

An email
Original post by mwu13

What is the BMAT cut off for Imperial? :redface:
Interview tomorrow guys! Wish me luck! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending