Scroll to see replies

6ish, don't ask why!
Reply 21
10:30 am for school, 3:00 pm for weekends
Reply 22
8am usually for me.
about 9.25pm
Holidays/weekends - anywhere from 11am to 4pm

When I have uni or my partner has college - 8am roughly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
6:47am on weekdays if I gotta go uni, weekends, my sleeping pattern gets obliterated due to my tendency to watch crime dramas until 4 in the morning, hence waking up at 1:56pm! :biggrin:
Reply 26
Monday-Friday - 6am
Weekends - 5:30 am
Usually go to sleep between 12-2AM. I'll almost always wake up in the early hours between 5-7AM needing the loo and then fall back asleep until 8-10AM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
anywhere between 10-2pm because i don't feel sleepy until like 4/5am in the morning. At sixth form it used to be around 7am. God help me for when uni starts :frown:
Until I get my uni timetable it's been like this so far:

Weekdays 8am
Saturday 9am
Sunday: Anything from 10am-3pm :colondollar:
My alarm is either set for 5am for when I run or ride (probably 6 out of 7 days a week) and then it's set for 7am the other day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Between 6 and 7 depending on how early I went to bed the night before/whether I can be bothered to make breakfast. Start at 9 but have to be out of the house by 7.45 due to how far from college I live.
Reply 33
9-9:30am on holidays, now that Uni is finished for me and until I find a job.
I most always wake up between 4am and 5am
I'll get up for College between 6 and 6:30 on a normal day, but if I want to go for a run I get up at 5:30. Most days I start at 9 but the reason I get up so early is because I drink a lot of water in the morning and if I get up any later, I'll need the toilet constantly throughout my first lesson.
So, yeah, that's when I get up :/
In a school day I usually wake up at about 7.30 am and 5.30am if there's a trip (priorities y'know). During non-school days or weekends, I wake up at about 12pm
Mon, Tues, Wednesday, Friday - 06:15-06:30

Thursday - 07:30

Sat + Sun - 10:30 ish

Holidays - Before 14:00 :cookie:
7am all day erry day.
I have an internal alarm. No matter how late i sleep, i'll be awake at 7. That is my super power.
School days: 8.00am (planning to change that to 7:45am though :tongue:)

Weekends/Holidays at 12-3pm ..

Quick Reply

Latest