The Student Room Group

I woke up at 3:30pm today now I feel really guilty

I can literally sleep for a whole day if no one wakes me up because I usually don’t see the point in waking up buttt today I woke up super late and I feel so useless now :<

I guess I could just get some work done for the rest of the day to make up for it
Reply 1
Original post by Larita1212
I can literally sleep for a whole day if no one wakes me up because I usually don’t see the point in waking up buttt today I woke up super late and I feel so useless now :<

I guess I could just get some work done for the rest of the day to make up for it

Hi dear I'm an older lady now but used to do this occasionally when young and I remember the guilt and anxiety after waking up late 🙃 Don't worry, go for a walk, eat something and don't stay up all night.

Tomorrow is a new day. Get up early and you'll feel better
Reply 2
Original post by Larita1212

dww it can happen to anyone, its just what you make of the rest of the day that matters
Ur body clearly needed the rest

Quick Reply

Latest