The Student Room Group

(At the moment) Shy around girls my own age unless I have had sex with them / drunk

I am shy around girls my own age unless I have had sex with them / drunk

I have had sex with a lot of the girls in my sexual career, I am age 24

I can talk / befriend women like late twenties and thirties but ladies my own age I feel like I can't express myself. :colondollar:
You're putting them off and you know why :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
You're putting them off and you know why :wink:

why? I dont get it
Original post by Anonymous
I am shy around girls my own age unless I have had sex with them / drunk

I have had sex with a lot of the girls in my sexual career, I am age 24

I can talk / befriend women like late twenties and thirties but ladies my own age I feel like I can't express myself. :colondollar:

Once you are out of the whole age segmentation thing (school, college, uni etc) Then there is no pressure on age boundaries.
If you cant talk to somebody your own age very well go to a club, have maybe one/two drinks to calm the nerves (not drunk) and talk to some your own age. Repeat but gradually reduce the alcohol and increase the amount you talk to (it doesnt matter where) as you are trying to just improve dialect with women.
You see I went to an all boys secondary/ 6th form and never really spoke to girls. I was terrible, I would blush, sweat and stutter when talking to them. I forced myself into smaller conversations with girls my age and made a few female friends. A few female friends your age and you will be fine talking to girls your age (for whatever reason) in absolutely no time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending