The Student Room Group

Retakes & AS grades on ucas

I have already completed my A2 economic, but i also need to declare my AS grade. I have retook one of my AS economic exam this summer,which would give me an my AS grade to a B from C.
So do i enter my AS grade for economic as an B or do i need to enter my original grade C? and would i have to change the date of qualification to 2014 (it should be 2013 originally).

many thanks!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ual12
I have already completed my A2 economic, but i also need to declare my AS grade. I have retook one of my AS economic exam this summer,which would give me an my AS grade to a B from C.
So do i enter my AS grade for economic as an B or do i need to enter my original grade C? and would i have to change the date of qualification to 2014 (it should be 2013 originally).

many thanks!

I would say you'd enter the B with the new date-2014 :smile:
Original post by Ual12

many thanks!

You need to enter you original 2013 grade as that was certified and an official qualification.
If you received a new AS grade in 2014 as well as an A level grade then you can enter it again for 2014. If the AS was not recertified in 2014 then you cannot enter it - your AS module resits can only count towards your A level grade.

http://ucasonline.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/entering-levels-and-as-levels-on-your.html?m=1
Original post by PQ
You need to enter you original 2013 grade as that was certified and an official qualification.
If you received a new AS grade in 2014 as well as an A level grade then you can enter it again for 2014. If the AS was not recertified in 2014 then you cannot enter it - your AS module resits can only count towards your A level grade.

http://ucasonline.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/entering-levels-and-as-levels-on-your.html?m=1

Original post by Ual12
but i also need to declare my AS grade.

just reread the OP and realised you were talking about the AS grade as a separate not the total A2 so my advice is wrong sorry! Just listen to the person above :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending