The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
kirstinx
Theres a woman from connexions with my bf re. his daughter downstairs and I didn't want to be there and my desk is down there, plus I am getting worried about not having a 6th uni to apply to.

I wont be going out tonight, I have an interview tomorrow:p:

ohhh ok! how olds ya bf i thought he like 24 ( or maybe i just guessed this number lol)
Reply 61
46, I thought I had told you before anyway?
Reply 62
Out of the Purple ones- go for Birmingham or Oxbridge.
Reply 63
kirstinx
46, I thought I had told you before anyway?

hmmm mayb u have lol altho i don't think so lol, ooh interview where for what for lol?

see another Brummie one, yuo can be in london in under 2hrs form brum
Reply 64
A job I dont want anymore:rolleyes:

I have only ever drove through Birmingham I may not like it:redface:
Reply 65
Oxbridge would be a waste of time.
Reply 66
kirstinx
A job I dont want anymore:rolleyes:

I have only ever drove through Birmingham I may not like it:redface:

haha yeh brum is an accquired taste lol like snails! how about a second course at one of your five, is that a possibility?
Francypants
Out of the Purple ones- go for Birmingham or Oxbridge.

Call me blind, but I'm sure Oxbridge wasn't purple...
Reply 68
You are not blind, it is red and always has been :p:
Reply 69
mtbab
haha yeh brum is an accquired taste lol like snails! how about a second course at one of your five, is that a possibility?

Warwicks Law and Business require A at GCSE Maths
QM does Law and Politics but I dropped AS Politics because I hated it:redface:
Lancasters only other Law course has a year abroad.
Reply 70
how about LLB law and finance at Lincoln or Bangor
kirstinx
Warwicks Law rquires A at GCSE maths

Why? It seems like a cretinous attempt at selection...
Why? It seems like a cretinous attempt at selection...

Quantative Methods of Analysis, and Statistics modules are included in this degree...this degree enables you to get ICAEW exemptions if youd prefer accountancy to Law. Last i checked it was pretty important accountants were atleast numerate..hence a Grade A in GCSE Maths.
Redeyejedi
Quantative Methods of Analysis, and Statistics modules are included in this degree...this degree enables you to get ICAEW exemptions if youd prefer accountancy to Law. Last i checked it was pretty important accountants were atleast numerate..hence a Grade A in GCSE Maths.

You don't need an A in Maths to do Quantitative analysis. You don't need an A in Maths to be numerate. They may as well include numeracy tests for all applicants.

Loads of accountants didn't even go to university lol. I love the way the people on this forum have been brainwashed into thinking certain things. The real meaning on university, namely; to discover truth, has gone. There are too many 'robots', these days. Universities are guilty of it, too.

Latest

Trending

Trending