The Student Room Group

Guys: Beards don't look good on you.

Beards just don't look good on the vast majority of men. I know that growing a beard is a big thing for guys but tbh I don't see the attraction. It makes you look dirty and vile.

This is especially the case if you don't have naturally dark hair so you are left with a beard of a manky colour.

Sort it out. Shave it.

Scroll to see replies

It depends on the person's facial features. But if a guy wants to grow a beard, great for him.
Guys often grow bears to hide their recessive chins and weak jaws.
Reply 4
Original post by EastGuava

The guy in the bottom right square looks the best
what a poverty post

there's a difference between a quality beard and a hipster with some next straggly moustache
It may not be done for the benefit of others.
Reply 8
There can be exceptions....

Girlfriend loves mine so you can stick your clean-shaven little boy face up your arse.
When done right, a beard is sooo good, but the upkeep to male it look good is more than just shaving. This is what guys need to get
Umm I disagree OP. I think beards look good especially stubble which is a big thing. They don't necessarily have to be dirty, people do have nice, clean and maintained beards. :smile:
I don't grow my beard for your benefit :u:

You should probably grow your hair though because short hair on girls is just :yucky:
Original post by OohBurn
There can be exceptions....

lmao thats amazing. I'm currently trying to grow a really funny one but this puts me to shame
Erm just coz you can't grow one..

Lol no but really they look good if they aren't wild looking and crazy long.
Reply 14
That said, I'm not a *huge* fan of a clean shave. 3-4 days after shaving = sexy. When the guy I have the hots for has stubble...omg. Hot. And short beards are hot too.
Original post by Arithmeticae
what a poverty post

there's a difference between a quality beard and a hipster with some next straggly moustache

Exactly what I mean!
Beards are quite nice.

I think it depends on the person and how long it is too..
I'll take your opinion and ignore it. :yy:
Reply 18
Maybe guys aren't growing beards to impress women?!?!
I did try to shave mine off, but it wouldn't let me:

Spoiler

Latest