The Student Room Group

Can someone Please check my Personal Statement for me ??

I just need someone to check over it for me, and give me a bit of advice on how to improve it , it would help me out a lot. :smile:
Original post by SamJama
I just need someone to check over it for me, and give me a bit of advice on how to improve it , it would help me out a lot. :smile:

I can't emphasise this enough - DO NOT send your ps to anyone. It can be copied and used and the Ucas plagiarism software will flag it up. Ask for general advice in the applications forum's personal statement section, but DON'T POST ANY OF IT.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
I can't emphasise this enough - DO NOT send your ps to anyone. It can be copied and used and the Ucas plagiarism software will flag it up. Ask for general advice in the applications forum's personal statement section, but DON'T POST ANY OF IT.

Isn't there a private PS Help forum?
Reply 3
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

ohhh completely forgot about that :facepalm:
Thankyouu I won't post it. :thumbsup:
Original post by Dexx
Isn't there a private PS Help forum?

Not the free one which used to exist. It's now a chargeable service. It's free to post questions in the forum, though.

Quick Reply

Latest