The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey: 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kateyl
Delicious subjects HAHA that's a first! Ooh spanish 8) YAS I'LL FAIL WITH YOU :banana:

Hahahh I figured abhorrent was too mainstream :colonhash:
YEYEYEYEYSYGGS BIN LIFE
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Any Aerospace engineering offer holders?
Original post by Sumie84
I applied in December. I received a welcome letter from the international student ambassador. I am really confused. I wonder how long it takes to hear back.

They'll probably reply soon. I applied right before the Oxbridge deadline, and received the offer on 12/11/2014.
Reply 183
Original post by horcrux02
They'll probably reply soon. I applied right before the Oxbridge deadline, and received the offer on 12/11/2014.

Thanks! I hope so. I've offers from Swansea, Roehampton and Keele. I'm waiting for a response from Surrey so I can make a decision. What major did you apply for?
Original post by Sumie84
Thanks! I hope so. I've offers from Swansea, Roehampton and Keele. I'm waiting for a response from Surrey so I can make a decision. What major did you apply for?

I've applied for Chemistry. What about you?
Reply 185
Original post by horcrux02
I've applied for Chemistry. What about you?

Masters in International Relations. Keeping fingers crossed!
Reply 186
Original post by Jackasnacks
Hahahh I figured abhorrent was too mainstream :colonhash:
YEYEYEYEYSYGGS BIN LIFE

#notmainstream #hipster Lool jk :rofl2: I can see my future working at McDonalds already what a great life yes wonderful

:troll:
Original post by kateyl
#notmainstream #hipster Lool jk :rofl2: I can see my future working at McDonalds already what a great life yes wonderful

:troll:

Hahah I'd take KFC tbh
Maccies nah
This thread has been so hijacked
Dear lord
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Hiya guys. Has anyone applied for BEng for Mechanical Engineering? If so, what are your grades/interview or offers.
Reply 189
Hahah I'd take KFC tbh
Maccies nah
This thread has been so hijacked
Dear lord
:biggrin: :biggrin:

True that mmm the best chicken in the world
I keep getting KFC cravings :s-smilie:
LOL yeah sorry everyone!!!!
Original post by kateyl
True that mmm the best chicken in the world
I keep getting KFC cravings :s-smilie:
LOL yeah sorry everyone!!!!

Chicken :colone: the craves are real
Hahah Yep this should stop lmao
Hi guys!
Has anyone had an offer to study accounting and finance yet?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by o_tasha
I am doing BTEC Diploma in Business as well and I have applied for Accounting and Finance in Surrey. I think they will consider you as you have enough points, its just the English ad Maths GCSE they require A in Maths an A-C in English. Have you got your reply yet?

I am doing a diploma in business and an a level in accounting at the moment and applied to study accounting and finance, have you had your reply back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone attending the February 4th applicant day for Psychology? :3
Reply 194
Original post by Sharnewells
I am doing a diploma in business and an a level in accounting at the moment and applied to study accounting and finance, have you had your reply back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just got a "Welcome from the University of Surrey" email. It's been sent by the international student ambassador telling me to shoot her an email if I have questions about the university or life in U.K. but no offer letter yet. I'm so confused. I emailed them and the admissions department said that they're going to respond soon. It's so weird. Why would a welcome letter be sent before an offer letter?
Reply 195
I have my interview tomorrow for Liberal Arts. Anyone already had theirs? Any tips?
Reply 196
Chicken :colone: the craves are real
Hahah Yep this should stop lmao

I had some KFC yesterday and it was heaven 8) Loool okok stopping now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sumie84
I just got a "Welcome from the University of Surrey" email. It's been sent by the international student ambassador telling me to shoot her an email if I have questions about the university or life in U.K. but no offer letter yet. I'm so confused. I emailed them and the admissions department said that they're going to respond soon. It's so weird. Why would a welcome letter be sent before an offer letter?

Not sure! That is weird! Have you applied for the accounting and finance then? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sumie84

hiya, I got the welcome email from student ambassador about 4 weeks before I got the real offer. I think only international student will receive the email from international student ambassador.So don't worry and Good luck.
Reply 199
Original post by evawang717
hiya, I got the welcome email from student ambassador about 4 weeks before I got the real offer. I think only international student will receive the email from international student ambassador.So don't worry and Good luck.

Ah I see...that clears things up! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending