Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey: 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dee1995
hey got an offer from surrey today for accounting and finance :colondollar:

good luck

Well Done, what did they give you an offer on. What did you need to get. and yes i got my A in math and a C in English
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by rishikukadia
Thats great what did they give you an offer on and yes i got the A in math and an C in english.

They only wanted 2 A's
Original post by dee1995
hey got an offer from surrey today for accounting and finance :colondollar:

good luck

Thats great what did they give you an offer on and yes i got the A in math and an C in english.
Hey guys, do I stand a chance at Retail Business with ABC?
Original post by Georgestudent1

Do you mean those were your AS grades? I got BBC for my AS and I have an offer, so if that's what you meant then I'd say yes!
No, i have a C at maths at As and i study at a level maths business and economics with predictions of B, A, C and that's why i was asking...

I will really depend on the number and quality of other applicants, you stand a chance as, after all, they are only predicted grades and universities know that it doesn't mean that you will only get those grades. If you don't meet the criteria after all they don't have to let you in. It's hard to say really on how likely you are, if you don't have the predicted grades they may look at your personal statement and reference more. I don't really know much about how admissions work but it has been seen that offers have been given to those with a lower predicted grades than what their entry criteria are, but there is no reason why they would straight away reject you because of your predicted grades so you certainly stand a chance.
I undestand. This is what happened to me at University of Manchester. They rejected me after one day and the have the typical offer aab-abb and i aplied with abc. Anyway, thx!
I undestand. This is what happened to me at University of Manchester. They rejected me after one day and the have the typical offer aab-abb and i aplied with abc. Anyway, thx!

Well, good luck anyways. Hopefully Surrey will give you the chance, and remember if worst comes to the worst and you don't get an offer but get higher than your firm offer you can always apply through adjustment, so it's not hopeless :smile: .
Good luck to you too!!!
Original post by KiwiMonkey96
Well, good luck anyways. Hopefully Surrey will give you the chance, and remember if worst comes to the worst and you don't get an offer but get higher than your firm offer you can always apply through adjustment, so it's not hopeless :smile: .
Good luck to you too!!!

I'm all ready at Surrey :biggrin: so I don't need luck on getting here any more, even though having already gone through it I can fully sympathise with your position :smile:
Okey bro, hopefully we'll see each other in September:smile:
I'm all ready at Surrey :biggrin: so I don't need luck on getting here any more, even though having already gone through it I can fully sympathise with your position :smile:
Okey bro, hopefully we'll see each other in September:smile:

Hopefully :tongue: if you ever want to know anything about Surrey don't be a afraid to ask, I'll always try my best to answer :smile:

(I'm not doing the same degree though, so don't ask me about specifics to do with the degree :tongue:)
(edited 9 years ago)
The fact is that I really want to go to Surry cuz my brother lives in Woking and I'll be close to him and besides that it is a really goos university. I hope that they'll take a look at my personal personal statement cuz its damn good and i think i really did my best. Having alot of work experience and at the moment beeing a business partener in a business i think that makes me more than a decent candidate or perhaps i am wrong:smile:
Hopefully :tongue: if you ever want to know anything about Surrey don't be a afraid to ask, I'll always try my best to answer :smile:

(I'm not doing the same degree though, so don't ask me about specifics to do with the degree :tongue:)
And btw don't you ahve anything else on which we can talk?
The fact is that I really want to go to Surry cuz my brother lives in Woking and I'll be close to him and besides that it is a really goos university. I hope that they'll take a look at my personal personal statement cuz its damn good and i think i really did my best. Having alot of work experience and at the moment beeing a business partener in a business i think that makes me more than a decent candidate or perhaps i am wrong:smile:

I would imagine so, I think Manchester may get more applicant than Surrey, being a russel group and all, so hopefully for your sake it'll be more likely to get an offer from Surrey. Hopefully you'll get an answer soon :smile:
Do you have a email acc or sth to text you ?
I would imagine so, I think Manchester may get more applicant than Surrey, being a russel group and all, so hopefully for your sake it'll be more likely to get an offer from Surrey. Hopefully you'll get an answer soon :smile:
Do you have a email acc or sth to text you ?

I'll private message you an email, I swear I've seen mods move emails and stuff off posts :smile:
Okey thanks!
I'll private message you an email, I swear I've seen mods move emails and stuff off posts :smile:
Offer for economics woo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending