The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bwr19
Did UCL ask for your UMS marks? A friend of mine was asked to provide his to UCL since he didn't on his application.

They sent me a generic email saying to put all my subjects' UMS marks on. I already did so it didn't apply to me. Good luck :smile:
Has anyone revived an email from Durham saying they've received your application or asking of ums?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was rejected from Nottingham. I'm really heartbroken right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coffeetime

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg :frown:

Are you going to ask for feedback?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Omg :frown:

Are you going to ask for feedback?

I don't know. Now I'm feeling even more pessimistic about the rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know. Now I'm feeling even more pessimistic about the rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmmm... I'm sure everything will work itself out.
Hmmmm... I'm sure everything will work itself out.

Thanks. I hope so too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The worst part is seeing it on track. Thanks for the reminder that I failed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The worst part is seeing it on track. Thanks for the reminder that I failed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, my worst fear is having my first track update to be a rejection cause that just fills you with so much hope doesn't it :/
Hang in there.. it's just one out of 5 right? It may not seem like it but maybe you just weren't meant to end up there
Original post by eggpotato
Damn, my worst fear is having my first track update to be a rejection cause that just fills you with so much hope doesn't it :/
Hang in there.. it's just one out of 5 right? It may not seem like it but maybe you just weren't meant to end up there

Yeah. My first response of five. I'm trying to tell myself it just wasn't meant to happen. It's tough though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which unis seem to be giving out offers really early then?
Original post by Red Fox

Just Bath and Warwick I think
Just Bath and Warwick I think

Ahh! Really hope I get one from Bath.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What grades did they want and what did you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 194
i have also jumped onto the Track madness that is checking it like 5 times a day and jumping on to my email at the sound of any notification on my phone.

Safe to say the wait is killing me :'(
dont expect to hear anything till December if im honest i doubt i will get any offers anyway. So ive mentally prepared myself for the worst....
So far both my emails for offers have come while I have been at school! I sent my application on Monday, Wednesday at 13:15 I got an offer from Uni of Herts for Biomed. Again today whilst at school at 10:45 I checked my email and saw another ucas email from 9:41am from Uni of Roehampton for biomed. <3 2 Down 3 to GO :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't! You will make the most out of any uni you go to! Don't let one stupid uni get your dreams down, it's their loss anyways!
Original post by chem@uni
What grades did they want and what did you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm an unusual applicant, so there were no real guidelines for me. I'm a mature, international student.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox

Me and my friend both got offers from York within like a day, and I know someone who got an offer from them within two hours!
I'm an unusual applicant, so there were no real guidelines for me. I'm a mature, international student.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope you don't feel too bad, it's obviously going to be a bit more difficult for you. Anyway it's one of five, did you particularly care about it?

Latest

Trending

Trending